Holsters holsters holsters

Women have purses and us guys have holsters. At least it's like that with my wife and me. She has a crap load of purses and never seems to find the right one. The same goes with me. I have went through a ton of holsters and I am now narrowing it down to a few. This is getting expensive and it's got to stop  :rofl: Who here also suffers from this infliction ? Here are my holsters I may keep but you never know  :snore:  . 

[URL=http://s768.photobucket.com/user/tercel89/media/holsters_zps7dd3286e.jpg.html]holsters_zps7dd3286e.jpg[/URL]

• Like 1

Wait until you start collecting exotics!  This is what happened to me.  I started making them years ago because I loved the exotic holsters.  It went from hobby to addiction to curse!  Welcome to the club! :o)

• Like 2

I have a Crossbreed for IWB and a Bravo Concealment for OWB/Range use....luckily I have not fallen prey to being a "holster whore"....I am instead a "shoe whore" (as described by my wife...)

Yeah, I got a few lying around. Bought at odd times and places, for different guns an purposes. I should do as you do, tercel buddy.

I really need only a few for the specific carry guns. But when you run across something...it's like...Wow. I can use that for this or that pistol. And I never do.

I should go thru them again and let most go.

And as I type this, there are 3 holsters staring back at me on the desk. Just daring me to get rid of them.
  • Like 1
I counted this morning, I have 18 holsters. Several are hybrids or pocket holsters that I made, a couple came with guns when I bought them, and one I won in a Christmas drawing on the CZ forum. The rest I bought, but most were cheap or on sale. Funny, I'm looking at a couple more I want to try too. I think I have holsteritis too.
[quote name="tercel89" post="1148154" timestamp="1399912078"]Women have purses and us guys have holsters. At least it's like that with my wife and me. She has a crap load of purses and never seems to find the right one. The same goes with me. I have went through a ton of holsters and I am now narrowing it down to a few. This is getting expensive and it's got to stop :rofl: Who here also suffers from this infliction ? Here are my holsters I may keep but you never know :snore: [/quote] Finally a support group I fit in with. Most of the ones I own I've only used once or twice, enough to see they weren't for me. I don't have a count right now, but I know it's over 10. A lot of mine were just on sale at the time or something, I guess I haven't convinced myself that even though it's on sale, it still costs money. By the way tercel, do you like your alien gear holsters as much as I do?
  • Like 1
I have an alien gear holster on the way. I'm still trying to find a good fit for summer carry and hope that fits the bill. I usually end up carrying a ruger lcp and would rather carry the G23 or 1911.

Finally a support group I fit in with. Most of the ones I own I've only used once or twice, enough to see they weren't for me. I don't have a count right now, but I know it's over 10. A lot of mine were just on sale at the time or something, I guess I haven't convinced myself that even though it's on sale, it still costs money. By the way tercel, do you like your alien gear holsters as much as I do?

Yes I love the ALien Gear holsters. I hate IWB but its the first one that really feels comfortable. I wore it the other day for 13 hrs and no trouble at all.

Here is mine stock now. I got rid of a few and need to thin it still. Not sure I've taken a worse picture, iPad quality for sure.

Left top two are EDC.

imagejpg2_zps4a74e7a4.jpg

Edited by JHC77
  • Like 1

Here is mine stock now. I got rid of a few and need to thin it still. Not sure I've taken a worse picture, iPad quality for sure.

Left top two are EDC.

imagejpg2_zps4a74e7a4.jpg

What is the bottom right Tan colored holster ? The one with 2 belt slots ? Also what gun is it for ? I like it . 

Edited by tercel89

RE: OS post above ^^^... My bet is that tercel is left handed and is workin on a right hand draw for the car... I got the same problem... Us lefties dont like the idea of the holster bein on the "wrong" side in a car... I carry right handed all the time because of it...

leroy