Adventures in towing

I was married for two years before I got my divorce. (Prefer to keep some details out). We did not hire a lawyer and we agreed on what was hers and what was mine. Came the day we meet in court, the judge asked if we really wanted to go thru it and said he recommends a lawyer. Once we told him we are thru and had everything squared way, he divorced us and we went our separate ways. Only downside is that my credit got ruined and I am still building it up.

Guest Lowbuster

The truck is a tank but I love the jeep. After taking it up the mtn I thought it would take surgery to get the smile off my face. To treat a true man like mark like shi$aint right. I hope she gets hers. If I had my truck I think I coulda pulled her out
688C48CF-AD67-44A8-879B-31FE6D99FD3F_zps

5C318272-3C3B-4A67-86FB-DB58102F635B_zps

688C48CF-AD67-44A8-879B-31FE6D99FD3F_zps

Guest Lowbuster

Thanks, guys - I put a lot of work into it.
I have no idea what she'd take - 6 or 8K?

I like the fifth wheels, but my daily driver is a 99 Cherokee. That isn't going to tow a heck of a lot... If I can pick up an acre or two somewhere, maybe a park model.

You know I'll put it where you want it
Guest Lowbuster
It would be great to combine funds and buy it from her and sell it back to mark, but he would be buying it twice. That would suck on his part. It's not right the way she is doing him, heck she don't even know how to start the thing. She just wants it to sell it and there is nothing else to trade for the value. Anybody here that knows Mark knows he put heart and soul into that truck and jeep and how better to hurt someone than take their babies. It makes me sick. Mark is a good man and does not deserve the things she is doing. There is a special place for people like this.
PS my daughter loved going with you to get if Mark. She talked Bout it all night. Thanks for being a positive influence in her life.

It would be great to combine funds and buy it from her and sell it back to mark, but he would be buying it twice. That would suck on his part. It's not right the way she is doing him, heck she don't even know how to start the thing. She just wants it to sell it and there is nothing else to trade for the value. Anybody here that knows Mark knows he put heart and soul into that truck and jeep and how better to hurt someone than take their babies. It makes me sick. Mark is a good man and does not deserve the things she is doing. There is a special place for people like this.
PS my daughter loved going with you to get if Mark. She talked Bout it all night. Thanks for being a positive influence in her life.

I transferred my Bel air to my dad before the divorce. So she did not try to go after it. But yes, there is a special place for people like her.