Got a truck!

Its a 2004 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab its got all power options and 149k miles, runs great though has minor problems, had to replace the windshield wiper pump for the sprayer as it was broke, 20 dollars and a trip to advance auto later it works perfectly!

01010_iu82uab2Jrn_600x450.jpg

• Like 2
Awesome. As a Titan owner, I'm a fan of Nissan trucks. Very tough but also tough on the gas tank. (My only compliant) however--it's a truck and I didn't buy it for mpg. I love mine and I think you will have the same feeling toward yours. If it has the VQ series motor in it, you've got a truck that will run 300k easy

What does the back seat room compare with in the car world? And what's the towing capacity? I'm gonna have to get something before long.

Mine has a towing capacity of 5,000 pounds and rear seat is pretty cramped

Good looking truck man, congrats.

thanks! I plan to add fogs and a factory roof rack in the future after I take care of any issues Edited by luke9511

What does the back seat room compare with in the car world? And what's the towing capacity? I'm gonna have to get something before long.

The back seats are good for small midgets, or a couple of lightly filled grocery bags. Unless you absolutely have to, or really hate them...don't try to carry an adult in the back seats. It's unpleasant.

every man should have a pickup truck.

every man should have a pickup truck.

I had two, an 03' Dodge Ram 2500 and an 86' Toyota truck. Had to sell the Dodge to buy my daughter a car she could practice on and drive when she got her license. It made a great family car with the front bench seat..... say what you want about Dodge trucks, that baby went all over the country. Only vehicle I had that I look closely when I see one like it on the road. The Yota is used year round and has had countless game in the bed.

Heard great things about that kind of truck and she looks pretty. Edited by ncomarc

The back seats are good for small midgets, or a couple of lightly filled grocery bags. Unless you absolutely have to, or really hate them...don't try to carry an adult in the back seats. It's unpleasant.

Do you know if the crew cab Toyotas any larger in the back seat? I like the idea of a 4 door, but if it's little larger than a jump seat it's not worth having.

I haven't been in the Toyota, but I doubt it's significantly bigger. But check it out...might be.

I actually would like a small crew-cab truck myself, but really need it to be a 4WD version. And that makes it rather pricey for my budget at this time.