Hero Gear wins again!

towerclimber37

I've been looking for a good bipod for Julez's 10/22 so that she could shoot it comfortably.

since it has a hammerforged (very thick) barrel, it's heavier than your run of the mill 10/22.

I had decided on a Harris bipod, but the Faljen stock wasn't tapped for a sling mount.

since I didn't have the tools here in the hotel, I decided I'd take the time to travel down to Winchester and let Joe and the guys at Hero Gear do it for me.

now I'm in Nashville.

Folks, from my hotel to Joes' shop it's right at 92 miles. Thats a long way for a drill bit and a swivel sling.

I will tell you all that it was worth the trip! Not only did I get the bipod I wanted (I got the last one he had in stock right now) but I picked up a very nice illuminated reticle scope for it, and a date for a new paint job.

Joe, I'll be heading home next weekend to take care of business there...but I'll have Julie bring the rifle in when you're there, 2nd week in Oct. for the paint job.

I will also be seeing you sometime in the future, for a receiver for that sa58...and probably another paintjob.:D

For the rest of the board I will say that, even though Joe was busy with a crowd of folks around, he and DCloudy not only made sure that I got just what I wanted for my wife, but they took the time to custom fit the scope and set the rifle up so that it fit her perfectly..and all with the utmost in courtesy and kindness.

They were so nice that I pitched in a few bucks for lunch for them!

thanks again guys. THAT is customer service, and the reason that I don't mind making the 180 mile round trip to go to your shop.

:rolleyes:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe is awesome, I had the chance to meet him the other day, to anyone on these forums who has not visited Hero Gear, do yourself a favor and go, they are great guys who go out of their way for their customers and have an AWESOME selection of guns and everything you could want!!

Guest Halfpint

Most definitely agree with both posts. It's right at 300 miles from my driveway to the front door at Hero Gear, and all I can say is, I've never been treated that well or been that impressed by the professionalism, amazing inventory, and outstanding service, even on my day off at the shop where I work.

Most definitely worth the drive, and I plan on heading up at least two or three more times before I ship out to P/I next summer.

Guest gcrookston

The entire crew down there is fantastic. Now that they have a full-time gunsmith on site and are bursting with a diverse and fantastic inventory, I expect it will only be a matter of time before the divorce and bankruptcy courts are teaming with TGO members :rolleyes::P:p