20 things men do...

Did it when I was tipsy at a bar one night when no one else was in there. You've never seen how fast a fat guy can move till he's half lit and almost caught doing something REALLY stupid.

Thats why after I pay my tab, I go empty the tank and then have my sober friends drive me. They lost count of my shots, but I still remember the $120 tab. Too bad I dislike beer. So much cheaper than liquor.

Not gonna lie, I'm 20 for 20. Lolz. One slight alteration is that I don't blow my nose into my hands, that's just silly......... I blow my nose onto the curtain and then turn the shower head on the unsuspecting mucus as it never sees it coming, that makes entirely far more sense.  :yuck:

Edited by whitewolf001

I don't do do Facebook but I guess if you apply the logic to voicemails or texts then I count.

As for the romantic comedies alone, nope. :shhh:

Yep. 

Romantic comedies.... only when there's a couple smokin' hot sex scenes.  :cool:

I'm a little concerned.  Not because I only hit 10 of 20 but because it seems many men must have some fascination with urine.  When I pee, I just pee.  I never thought of making a game of it.  Well, maybe if there's snow on the ground but that didn't make the list. 

Are there really men that use Facebook?

I'm a little concerned.  Not because I only hit 10 of 20 but because it seems many men must have some fascination with urine.  When I pee, I just pee.  I never thought of making a game of it.  Well, maybe if there's snow on the ground but that didn't make the list. 

There are many of us self-employed ones that have found it to be a tremendous marketing tool.

^^^Yep. I use it to stay connected with family I rarely get to see as well as intermingling with possible customers. One post on there snagged me about 15 customers.

• Like 1

You've never chased a cigarette butt around a urinal? Really?

• Like 2