where will you be.......

Guest abailey362

Guest abailey362

tomorrow at 8PM? I'm gonna be on the 45 yard line on row 16 deep in georgia territory screaming a big ol ROLL TIDE!!!!!

anyone else going? Hope there's gas between chattanooga and athens :tinfoil:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tnmale46
tomorrow at 8PM? I'm gonna be on the 45 yard line on row 16 deep in georgia territory screaming a big ol ROLL TIDE!!!!!

anyone else going? Hope there's gas between chattanooga and athens :tinfoil:

what is this tide you speak of ?------- enjoy

LeRoy Joe Don and Bubba Ray, Jr. had always wanted to go to a University of Georgia football game. One time, they finally got tickets.

So, they went and the first half went by and they were thoroughly enjoying themselves.

At halftime, the band played and they brought UGA, the Bulldog mascot onto the field at the 50 yard line. UGA barked and plopped down and promptly began licking his own balls.

Bubba Ray, Jr. noticed this and pointed it out to LeRoy Joe Don. Bubba Ray, Jr. said "Boy, I sure wish I could do that !!"

LeRoy Joe Don paused and said "That dog would BITE YOU !!!!"

:P:lol::rofl::lol::rofl::tinfoil:I've always loved that joke !!!!!

anyone else going? Hope there's gas between chattanooga and athens :rolleyes:

LUCKY SUCKER! Roll Tide Roll!!! I once had great tickets like that to a Bama/LSU game in T town. We got thrashed. It was during the Coach Mike Shula era.

I'm going to be at the range. :)

I'm not that bright. I don't get into football, or baseball. I don't ride motorcycles.

I shoot.

that's about it.

good luck at the football game!

And don't forget climbing very large metal frames.:rolleyes:

I'm fixin to go get me a $5 Little Skeezers pizza and watch the Suckateers get ground into Tiger meat.:D

We call them little greasers.

Guest Phantom6

Quote:

Originally Posted by dralarms viewpost.gif

Come on now, let's leave the immigrants out of this.

:rolleyes:

Did someone mention Mexican Pizza from Taco Hell? :D

Come on now, let's leave the immigrants out of this.

:rolleyes:

I was talking about the pizza place, I have bought it and turned the box sideways and grease run out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dralarms viewpost.gif

Did someone mention Mexican Pizza from Taco Hell? :D

Actually I have tried that and it's good as long as you have 10 packets fo fire sauce.
I was talking about the pizza place, I have bought it and turned the box sideways and grease run out.

Actually I have tried that and it's good as long as you have 10 packets fo fire sauce.

I like them .99 cent bean and rice burritos,yummy.

Guest abailey362

good game.....georgia fans started leaving during the second quarter. more than half were gone by the 4th. traffic cucked...got home at 4 am.....but overall a good time, and we kicked some dawg ass!

I'm very thankful for the win. Alabama has great talent and ability. The first half was proof of it. The second half was lacking alot. It was typical of older days when Alabama couldn't finish a game. I'm so glad that game didn't go another 10 minutes. Those guys have to realize that they can finish games and play 4 quarters. I can't wait to see the Tide win the 13th National Championship. This is the beginning of a new era. Saban is a great coach and we're lucky to have him. If he can turn things around and bring us #13, it'll be worth the 4 mil per year. Roll Tide!!!

Guest abailey362
My condolences to GA fans. I'm wondering how many top 10 teams have to lose for my Buckeyes to make it to the championship (And probably lose again :( ).

thank god they don't have to play in a conference championship game....might put them on an even field and have them finish 5th :screwy::death: