Helix on SyFy

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, the relationship between the base commander and his daughter is the most interesting. And what's up with the eye thing? But it is neat. Jerry Ryan being beheaded was...interesting.

I think we will see her, or at least her head, again. And the Inuit twins and sister seem to have a few possibilities as well.

I think the eyes on Hitake and the daughter show that they have the controlling "gene/virus " in them. If you notice none of the carriers messed with Hitake or daughter. I think this virus was created for some sort of militarized aspect with Hitake in control of those infected. The curve ball is where the guy who worked in the cold room is shown with the Norvo virus and it looks like he is leaving the base.

Thanks for naming them. I couldn't come up with Hitake earlier. It's rough getting older.

I agree with your thinking on the source. I didn't know whether to laugh or gag last week when the infected were regurgitating into the coffee cup for the CDC doc's brother to drink from. That was quite a macabre touch.

15 minutes to go. LOL

Edited by hipower

OK, didn't remember all that. So she(Jeri) is indirectly responsible for the election of Obama in Illinois?

Are you saying that this was done to directly benefit Obama? Or just as an act of revenge/retaliation against her ex-husband?

It is strange and amazing how things we do in our lives intertwine and have such far reaching consequences.

Just to think that if Jeri had been more of an exhibitionist, perhaps we would have never heard of Obama on a national scale.

OK, didn't remember all that. So she(Jeri) is indirectly responsible for the election of Obama in Illinois?

Are you saying that this was done to directly benefit Obama? Or just as an act of revenge/retaliation against her ex-husband?

Well looks like we will have to her and "punish" her with a silk whip. I'll go 1st then send her to you for "further" direction.

I like the show. It is produced by Ronald Moore, who was the man behind the reimagined Battlestar Galactica a few years ago on Syfy. It was absolutely superb. He also did a lot of work on a Deep Space Nine. His shows tend to be very good.

Also his appearance on last year's Battlestar episode of Portlandia was hysterical.
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name="buck1032" post="1122101" timestamp="1394335598"]Anyway, I did not see the immortality aspect coming. And that sort of shoots my WW Z theory out of the water.[/quote] I too didn't see the immortality aspect coming. I was hoping for a WWZ plot as well. Just another example of how Syfy puts too much weird into something. I see a storm coming right at Arctic Bio Systems... Sharknado!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - [URL=http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1]now Free[/URL]