Just got my 5.7 pistol or other wise known....

JKGlock17

As my unicorn!!! Love this freaking gun man. It was a special gun sent directly to On-target in mboro and came from the factory... Yes I said FACTORY... with trijicon night sights. Apparently this is a unique thing for the FiveseveN. Anyways I am so pumped and a buddy hooked me up with an extra slide cover which are a little hard to come by. If anyone on here hasn't had the pleasure I suggest you acquaint your self... Quickly!!!! I was not even expecting to see one, went with the intention of buying a FNX 45, and happened across this little gem and snagged it! This FN pistol is simply righteous!

I don't personally know anyone that will let me, and I'm not dropping a grand on something that feels like it should cost 300 bucks just to find out if I like it.  

Come to my local ranges, bring some 5.7x28 ammo and you can shoot mine. :up:

Cheatham Wildlife

Terry's

Strategic Edge

ETC...

I don't personally know anyone that will let me, and I'm not dropping a grand on something that feels like it should cost 300 bucks just to find out if I like it.

This was my concern even though in my mind I know they are great guns. This is why I ended up with the 22 TCM from Armscorp. Similar ballistics, except mine is in nice and heavy metal 1911 frame! I'd love to meet at a range sometime and swap guns for 5 min and feel the differences.

This was my concern even though in my mind I know they are great guns. This is why I ended up with the 22 TCM from Armscorp. Similar ballistics, except mine is in nice and heavy metal 1911 frame! I'd love to meet at a range sometime and swap guns for 5 min and feel the differences.

The plastic is part of what I love about it. Thing is nice and light weight. I don't worry about scratching a finish or coating, etc. The plastic is tough and durable.

The plastic is part of what I love about it. Thing is nice and light weight. I don't worry about scratching a finish or coating, etc. The plastic is tough and durable.

The best part is you love your gun! The coolest thing about these calibers is seeing everyone that is around you look when you rip a couple off. I'm assuming the 5.7 is similar, huge concussion and fireball the size of a beach ball?!

The best part is you love your gun! The coolest thing about these calibers is seeing everyone that is around you look when you rip a couple off. I'm assuming the 5.7 is similar, huge concussion and fireball the size of a beach ball?!

Yup. Let me find a video..... brb

Here goes my wife's liberal (kind of a conservative Christian liberal [SDA]) friend from Cali shooting it. :up:

I was honored to be able to show some Californians what it's all about. Got all those girls except 1 to shoot out of 5 of them. :up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EuZsAhORJ0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUSGfmCCb9N-760_lPsLexGQ

I brought an a lot of my guns plus one of my Dads that day to let those girls shoot. I might have converted some Cali girls to pro-2A now! :lol:

FN 5.7
Beretta 92FS 9mm
Ruger 357 mag
Ruger Redhawk 44mag (it was supposed to be my Moms Ruger 22lr because I wanted them to shoot some light recoiling pistols first, but my Dad grabbed the wrong box. After I discovered it was the 44mag, I bought some 44 special ammo and went back in and let them shoot it).
Mossberg plinkster 22lr
Colt LE 6820
Sig Sauer 716 .308

Here goes my wife's liberal (kind of a conservative Christian liberal [SDA]) friend from Cali shooting it. :up:

I was honored to be able to show some Californians what it's all about. Got all those girls except 1 to shoot out of 5 of them. :up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EuZsAhORJ0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUSGfmCCb9N-760_lPsLexGQ

I brought an a lot of my guns plus one of my Dads that day to let those girls shoot. I might have converted some Cali girls to pro-2A now! :lol:

FN 5.7
Beretta 92FS 9mm
Ruger 357 mag
Ruger Redhawk 44mag (it was supposed to be my Moms Ruger 22lr because I wanted them to shoot some light recoiling pistols first, but my Dad grabbed the wrong box. After I discovered it was the 44mag, I bought some 44 special ammo and went back in and let them shoot it).
Mossberg plinkster 22lr
Colt LE 6820
Sig Sauer 716 .308

Outstanding work for our cause sir,  :usa:

• Like 1
Guest tangojuliet

WHERE CAN YOU EVEN FIND 22 TCM ???????? :stunned:

WHERE CAN YOU EVEN FIND 22 TCM ???????? :stunned:

I ordered mine from Gun Broker, and when all was said and done came out to the same price as I could have bought one a year ago at a local shop. I'm slowly looking now to pick up the commander length model. Been thinking on the new single stack that was brought out at SHOT this year. I love the caliber and the quality of the Rock Island is pretty freaking good!
Guest tangojuliet

I ordered mine from Gun Broker, and when all was said and done came out to the same price as I could have bought one a year ago at a local shop. I'm slowly looking now to pick up the commander length model. Been thinking on the new single stack that was brought out at SHOT this year. I love the caliber and the quality of the Rock Island is pretty freaking good!

i have the standard rock island GI  so i will eventually get one in 22tcm

That TCM looks really nice. Personally though I prefer the FN design and the possibility of 30 rounds in one mag. The 5.7 pistol just looks so unique and different which is why I think I like it so much.

You reminded me, I've not tested out my two 30rd 5.7x28 pistol mags yet.

Might make a trip to the range Wed and try them out! :up: