Target-Pro Firearms Training Academy

A very good friend is considering taking the HCP Class at Target-Pro Firearms Training Academy in Hendersonville. He is leaning more towards them rather than Guns & Leather or Goodlettsville Gun Shop even though those were my recomendations because it is so close to his farm. Anyone know anything about these people? PM me if you do not want to make it public.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in H-ville and have never heard of these guys, I have googled HCP classes every month for the last 8-10 months and have never heard of them?

Back: I just looked them up, best I can tell is they are a little more expensive than Guns and Leather, and looks like the use the Gallatin Gun Club range maybe? ( what other range is in Gallatin?) I personally would persuade your friend towards Guns and Leather...IMHO

Edited by Angus
I live in H-ville and have never heard of these guys, I have googled HCP classes every month for the last 8-10 months and have never heard of them?

Back: I just looked them up, best I can tell is they are a little more expensive than Guns and Leather, and looks like the use the Gallatin Gun Club range maybe? ( what other range is in Gallatin?) I personally would persuade your friend towards Guns and Leather...IMHO

+1

I know there is a private range over there but I kind of figured the same thing, probably Galatin Gun Club.

+1

I agree and recommended both Guns & Leather and Phillip at Goodlettsville Gun Shop.

Edited by DavidD
Yeah, I have been to that "range" on water street....ummmmm....yeahhhhh...no.

That place kinda gave me the creeps, I am no high dollar whore, but damn that place was a little off to me....but then again, I am me.

What, did you kind of hear the Banjo's playing in the far off distance? Hear any pig squeels? :devil: Anyway, back on topic, I'll tell my buddy tonight that if nobody here as heard of it, It doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned.....