TGO HCP Badge

GlockSpock

Guest TankerHC

https://www.youtube.com/user/Texas4opencarry?feature=watch

Why does it not surprise me that this guy goes around filming himself open carrying?

I have to wonder. Did this guy really think simply by saying "Dont throw slurs" or words to that effect that the Interwebs users would comply? 

Think Ill try that next time "OK guys, dont be haters. The AR is better than the AK, the 1911 is better than your "Block" and Chocolate is better than Vanilla, Im NOT trying to be pro 1911 carry, AR shooting Chocolate Ice Cream eater, just sayin...dont be hatin and throwin slurs, you know all of this is true, and it might save your life one day and you'll thank me". 

Edited by TankerHC
I was at the Knoxville gun show Saturday and low and behold dude walks up sporting the lasted badge and loaded pistol. Couldn't help but laugh, and follow him. Had to see what the two KPD officers checking/zipping firearms would do.

I couldn't get close enough to hear. Badge dude draws his pistol at the check in station covering both officers with the muzzle. Removes the loaded mag and racks the slide ejecting the one in the pipe. The officers said a few words and handed back his pistol. Badge dude turned around holding an empty pistol with mag and bullet in hand. He then walked the gauntlet of people back to his car. (Walk of shame.) Especially bad for him because some people thought he was some kind of officer. Two guys next to me said, "idiot."

I stood outside for a few more minutes but I never saw him come back. The officers had the "WTF" look on their faces. I wish I could have overheard them, but they seemed professional about it.
  • Like 1

[quote name="JAB" post="1114537" timestamp="1393005769"]Hey, what if we all got one like this but with a pull string? Just pull the string and the gold badge and star part in the middle spin around while the programmed voice repeats loudly, "Fellow citizens, do not be alarmed. I am an HCP holder. To all law enforcement personnel, do not shoot - I am one of the good guys. Fellow citizens, do not be alarmed. I am an HCP holder. To all law enforcement personnel, do not shoot - I am one of the good guys.," over and over. Bonus if the voice could sound like Robocop.[/quote] Nah - it should have a pull string and say any of the following Sheriff Woody phrases "Reach for the Sky!" "This town ain't big enough for the two of us!" "Draw!" "You're my favorite Deputy!" "Somebody's poisoned the waterhole!" "There's a snake in my boot!" "Yee-haw! Giddyup, pardner! We've gotta get this wagon train a-movin'!" "I'd like to join your posse, boys, but first I'm gonna sing a little song." Spanish edition available too yha2a6a6.jpg

If we get capes and cloaks, can we get Kilts?

I think sewing the logo across the backside would keep us from getting shot from behind...

(I shall leave now...)

Hey now, don't knock the kilt-- you get to carry a knife in your sock, and the sporran make a great place to hide a backup mouse gun-- I do it all the time.

kiltedrob_zps3dbc1aa8.jpg

Edited by tartanphantom
  • Moderators

I sincerely hope this was sarcasm. CCW badges are for mall ninjas.

Hi! I see you are (relatively) new here. We here at TGO specialize in securing malls, shopping centers, playgrounds, museums, etc.

Myself? My SO (we work as a team when necessary) has a similar accessory containing a breakdown NEF single-shot 300 WinMag with an 18" bbl. The plan is that I shield us with my body and “catch the rounds” while she assembles the NEF. I lay down covering fire with my 23 (Bar-Sto .357 Sig barrel) and she makes the long shots. I will then throw smoke grenades to obscure the area while continuing to lay covering fire. The problem, of course, is when I have to turn my back to run, and then the problem crops up.

HCP Badge anyone?

• Like 2

Oh no. Now you're cross-threading. Keep that mall ninjy garbage over on the body armor thread. This thread is for serious discussion about how to safely identify ourselves to other friendlies.

Myself, I keep a hard hat with a rotating green light on top in my trunk. It has HCP printed on both sides with an HCP badge super-glued to the front.

Guest Lowbuster

How about you take a bunch of HCP badges, overlap them like snake scales, and make a bullet-resistant vest out of them? Best of both worlds.

Instead of dragon skin, badger skin. I like it.