Calling dexter front and center

Dustbuster

I just can't believe the audacity of some people. In marine corps boot camp DI's would make us drink canteens of water after lunch until we hurled,but I don't have word for this.

Where do people come up with shit http://www.wkrn.com/story/24655912/couple-charged-after-girl-dies-from-drinking-sodalike this to be forced upon a child. I took one look at the mothers face and wanted to fill in blank.

I mean wtf??!! I'm glad someone had enough sense to get the autopsy and follow through w charging both of these fucking scumbags. I've dealt w some heinous crap in my time but this was just beyond child abuse. I can't even think of a punishment fit for these 2.

http://www.wkrn.com/story/24655912/couple-charged-after-girl-dies-from-drinking-soda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.
See, I can think of a punishment for people like this. My wife once asked me what I would do if someone hurt one of the kids we watch or raped her, etc. My answer is simple. You stake them out in the sun, start at there feet and skin them alive. About every 20 minutes, you stop for a break and to remind them why they are being done this way. I'm a cruel, heartless SOB when it comes to people like this and I would have no trouble sleeping at night knowing they were dieing the worst death possible. Tapatalk ate my spelling.
  • Like 5

So, like one or both of those folks simply volunteered the info that they forced her to consume that?

"According to the autopsy, when she was forced to drink all that liquid, she began vomiting, urinated on herself and asked to take a bath." Perhaps an autopsy might reveal recent vomiting and urine on surface of body (doubtful if checked for that, though)  but not what she may or may not have said.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 2

So, like one or both of those folks simply volunteered the info that they forced her to consume that?

"According to the autopsy, when she was forced to drink all that liquid, she began vomiting, urinated on herself and asked to take a bath." Perhaps an autopsy might reveal recent vomiting and urine on surface of body (doubtful if checked for that, though)  but not what she may or may not have said.

- OS

I caught that as well.  :screwy:

- OS

You didn't get the memo? This is the latest Hawkins Co. autopsy tool.

crystal_ball1.jpg

Edited by monkeylizard
  • Like 1
My initial reaction is to fillet the f'ers with a dull knife but really, why? It doesn't bring the little girl back and there's more important things to be doing. Kill them quickly and move on. If one feels the need for vindictiveness, two birds with one stone then; shove their perfectly live ass in the crematory, flip the switch, wash, rinse, repeat as necessary.
  • Like 1

I have to plead ignorance on this one. I'd never have guessed someone could ingest enough fluid to die from it.

I apologize if this sounds like morbid curiosity, but WTF!? What could a child do wrong that makes a parent choose forcing them to drink soda and water as punishment?

I'm sure we've all heard of a kid being forced to smoke a whole pack of cigarettes when they got caught stealing from a parent's pack. Well,l never thought that sounded so cruel as it does now that I've heard of this story.

I have to plead ignorance on this one. I'd never have guessed someone could ingest enough fluid to die from it.

I apologize if this sounds like morbid curiosity, but WTF!? What could a child do wrong that makes a parent choose forcing them to drink soda and water as punishment?

I'm sure we've all heard of a kid being forced to smoke a whole pack of cigarettes when they got caught stealing from a parent's pack. Well,l never thought that sounded so cruel as it does now that I've heard of this story.

ANYTHING in excess is toxic for the body.

ANYTHING in excess is toxic for the body.

I see what you mean, but before reading this story, if someone had told me a kid could die from drinking a 2 liter soda...I'd have thought they were crazy.

learning experience, here...just saying

I see what you mean, but before reading this story, if someone had told me a kid could die from drinking a 2 liter soda...I'd have thought they were crazy.

I have no doubt the average person would not suspect a danger either. I can guess that the "parents" might have not recognized what was going on at first, but they dang-sure should have done something when the child exhibited signs of a problem.

I also don't believe the 2.4 liters thing either. My guess is that it's an estimate since there was certainly fluid loss from the child before the autopsy.

I remember hearing about a woman who died after drinking too much water during a water-drinking contest at a radio station.

I remember hearing about a woman who died after drinking too much water during a water-drinking contest at a radio station.

Yep,

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/16614865/ns/us_news-life/t/woman-dies-after-water-drinking-contest/#.UvWMos7U0s8

About water intoxication:

Some specifics from NIH:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1770067/

And overview from Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

- OS

All that baby had to do was wake up.It' wasn't about a child doing something wrong it's about an adult being excessively abusive to a child regardless of fabricated reason. What they have done comes so close to waterboarding it's not funny except waterboarding doesn't allow the interrogator to induce 2 gallons of water into the system of their detainee.
Water boarding is supposed to replicate the sensation of drowning these two idiots did nothing but flood that child's stomach with fluid,which would also induce vomiting,in this case it induced a swelling of the brain causing the child to die.

This was not even a case of disciplining a child gone wrong,

They could have placed the child in a bathtub full of water and then thrown a radio or toaster into it,she would've died much faster with less pain.

Eventually their new friends at River bend will show them how easy it is for them to accept foreign objects in their body cavities to,never mind.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

She was five. A two liter bottle may have been 15% of her body weight. Hold up a two liter bottle of soda to the chest of a five year old. Then think about drinking a proportionally sized amount of soda. Think about forced drinking a container of soda you can barely lift, and is larger than your torso. You may live, but a child is frail.

They're estimating 2.4 liters. I'm assuming that estimation is based on the interrogation of the scum balls as they were playing one against the other. That is only a liter shy of a gallon. I can't imaging drinking that much soda as an adult. Now consider that this child is probably around 35-40 lbs. I'm about 180 and average sized. The proportional amount for me would be somewhere around 5 x 2 liter bottles of soda. I can bet that if I drank that much soda I'd be going to an emergency room and potentially dying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"According to the autopsy, when she was forced to drink all that liquid, she began vomiting, urinated on herself and asked to take a bath." Perhaps an autopsy might reveal recent vomiting and urine on surface of body (doubtful if checked for that, though) but not what she may or may not have said.

- OS

Yes. These don't look like mental giants to me. I'm assuming their interrogation was pretty easy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Death from brain swelling is a painful death so my doctor friend tells me. This is an atrocity. Who would even think of punishing someone...anyone... by over drinking any liquid? Where did these idiots learn how to torture by drinking a gallon of soda? Wouldn't a person throw up or something? Punishment for the parents should be the same death sentence. I'll supply the soda. I'm thinking some humans are born with some really screwed up DNA.

My initial reaction is to fillet the f'ers with a dull knife but really, why? It doesn't bring the little girl back and there's more important things to be doing. Kill them quickly and move on. If one feels the need for vindictiveness, two birds with one stone then; shove their perfectly live ass in the crematory, flip the switch, wash, rinse, repeat as necessary.

Sometimes Justice is like a funeral, it's just for the living to make them feel better...........and filleting the f'er's with a dull knife would make me feel better about it. 

Sometimes the concept I have of what HELL is going to be like for some people reinforces my resolve to never do anything to sent there.