The new FREEdom. The real State of the Union

Guest TankerHC

Guest TankerHC

So Obama brought the Obamaphone. Which was actually already in effect as a program prior to his election as a landline "Lifeline", except after his election in 2008 they went Cellular and the numbers increased about x50. People were and are getting 20 and 30 phones. One woman in Baltimore bragged to newsman that she had 26 phones and could walk right in and get as many more as she wanted. In 2008 the program cost 776 million, by 2011 1.6 Billion, by 2012 2.2 Billion. Most of the profits, covered by the paying customer go to Mexico.Carlos Slim the Mexican Telemogul, recieves 10 dollars per phone supplied, taxpayer subsidies, and profits for providing extra minute plans.  I do not need one of those phones, but I recieved a mailing, that turned out to be legit, that I qualified if I wanted one. WTF? Carlos Slim owns Tracphone and Simple Mobil. he is also a major Obama donor as is his CEO.

Then there is Obamacare. Free healthcare for ALL! Unless you have to find another policy to replace your policy, or if you liked your healthcare you may need to go on Medicaid, like that multi millionaire who used his States exchange a month ago to get his insurance and was put on Medicaid. Which he didnt want. He was put on medicaid because his wife took a loss. Well he stated publicly that he challenges anyone from the Government to come to his couple of million dollar home, look at his bank account and see his 3 cars, including his Bentley and somehow justify that he should be on Medicaid. His wife took a loss because he is a businessman, they started a new business and fully expected a loss or no profit for a certain period. But he is still a millionaire. But hey, they are the Government, and they are there to help.

Now there is Obamaweb. Anyone who follows the tech sites already knows this, or already knew it. Obama had a meeting with the Net providers and they agreed to offer free web service to low income families. And they, the providers, will pick up the tab.

No they wont.

Well for starters the people picking up the tab for Obamaphones are the paid subscribers,added in to the bills each month,  and the taxpayer, . Secondly, on the free Web, having worked in that industry I can tell anyone, for a fact, the providers are not picking up ANYTHING. That will be passed on to the paying customer. Hell, that's business 101. No one is going to absorb what will eventually become Billions in losses, and even if they do write it off, the taxpayer will assume that burden. This rollout is going to begin in low income schools and eventually move out to low income areas. What I dont get is why they are doing it in the first place. Comcast has already begun rolling out a tier for low income families, 10 bucks a month for 1.5 Mbps down. I guess they wont have to worry about that, thanks to Obama soon it will be free.

And then there is this Farm Bill. Saved 8 billion? How? It is a Trillion Dollar Bill over 5 years and only 18% of it is for Farmers, whats left of the Farmers (Other than corporate Farms). 72% of the bill is for Food Stamps. 8 billion of anything from a number of a trillion is a joke. They raised taxes everywhere they could. A new tax on Christmas Trees? Really?

And then there is Furman, the head of Obama's Economic Council. After the CBO comes out and says Obamacare will cost 2.5 million jobs by 2015, this idiot, who I think earned his Economics degree from Evelyn Woods Business Department, states that Obamacare will empower people by putting money in their pocket, by giving them free healthcare and allowing them to quit their jobs should they want to and if they are only working for Health Insurance.

Well ladies and gentlemen. It is official.

Free Cell Phones

Free food

Free web

Free Healthcare

No need to work, Uncle Sam will "empower" you.

Yes, it is official.

We now live in a utopia. Singularity was correct, Steve Morris was wrong. We are now leaving the human baggage of Homophobia, Idiocy, racism, and all the other human baggage because Uncle Obama is creating for us, a real "Utopia".

Anyone think Obama might actually be an Alien from another world sent here to create this utopia? He's doing such a good job at it I was thinking he has past experience with other Planets.

Edited by TankerHC
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic