Shooting at Murfreesboro Wal-Mart

DaveTN

Murfreesboro  use to be a great town to live in but for about the last several years it has been in the news about every night for a shooting or some type of violent crimes. It is sounding like a Small LA or Little Chicago recently. Nashville is just about as bad if not worse. There is always a shooting or two about every night. In many cases its just kids shooting other kids which leads me to think those are either gang related or drug related. Sure glad I live in nice peaceful Gallatin where a violent crime happens once in a while. If it ever gets like the boro or Nashville I will be moving to the country............jmho

Update, teen arrested in this case:

http://www.wkrn.com/story/24655730/arrest-made-in-walmart-parking-lot-double-murder

He looks like SUCH a good kid! I'd like just a half an hour in a locked room with this scumbag. But where would that end? There are millions out there just like him doing the same thing every day but the guns are blamed instead of the shooter!! :rant:

Edited by rugerla1
  • Like 1

Update, teen arrested in this case:

http://www.wkrn.com/story/24655730/arrest-made-in-walmart-parking-lot-double-murder

He looks like SUCH a good kid! I'd like just a half an hour in a locked room with this scumbag. But where would that end? There are millions out there just like him doing the same thing every day but the guns are blamed instead of the shooter!! :rant:

Update! Heard this was no regular drug deal gone bad tonight. Word is that it was a hit on these two at $9K per head! The person talking said that these two, that got murdered, had a reputation in the drug arena. The shooter will probably get off pretty easy, if he gives up the one that hired him.

Update! Heard this was no regular drug deal gone bad tonight. Word is that it was a hit on these two at $9K per head! The person talking said that these two, that got murdered, had a reputation in the drug arena. The shooter will probably get off pretty easy, if he gives up the one that hired him.

Holy crap! Had no idea, the cousin (guy who works for me) is a big time church goer and really decent guy. That doesn't mean his whole family is though. Did seem strange from the get go though. Thanks for the heads up.
[quote name="Sidewinder" post="1108692" timestamp="1392009356"]Update! Heard this was no regular drug deal gone bad tonight. Word is that it was a hit on these two at $9K per head! The person talking said that these two, that got murdered, had a reputation in the drug arena. The shooter will probably get off pretty easy, if he gives up the one that hired him.[/quote] Hey, $18,000 can buy you a whole bunch of Ramen and Twinkies in prison.
  • Like 1
Worst hit man ever.

Who chooses a Walmart parking lot? They have cameras all over, and people 24-7. I would also think Walmarts in M'boro could possibly have better camera views. There was a lady that supposedly disappeared from a WM parking lot a few years ago in the Boro (wasn't the same one) and all they had was parking lot surveilience video. They could have maybe stepped up after that. What a dumb ass. Enjoy shower time bitch.

Heard another angle from someone that works at Wal-Mart tonight. This individual said it was no hit job. This individual said the two that didn't get killed was from Chicago. Said the two that got killed didn't have their guns cocked, but told the two in the car they were going to take the drugs and not pay for them. Said that the two in the car had their guns ready, and as soon as the two that got killed drew their guns the other two started shooting. Apparently, one of the two that got shot got off a round that struck one of the two in the car. Supposedly, they had to take him to a hospital for medical treatment, and he gave up the other one at that time.

This makes two versions of the same crime I've been told from inside WM, so I don't know what is right. Maybe we'll get some straight facts soon.

Heard another angle from someone that works at Wal-Mart tonight. This individual said it was no hit job. This individual said the two that didn't get killed was from Chicago. Said the two that got killed didn't have their guns cocked, but told the two in the car they were going to take the drugs and not pay for them. Said that the two in the car had their guns ready, and as soon as the two that got killed drew their guns the other two started shooting. Apparently, one of the two that got shot got off a round that struck one of the two in the car. Supposedly, they had to take him to a hospital for medical treatment, and he gave up the other one at that time.

This makes two versions of the same crime I've been told from inside WM, so I don't know what is right. Maybe we'll get some straight facts soon.

I'll be honest, I was really pissed off at work today. I kept thinking, I wasted prayers for these two drug dealers!!!! I still feel bad for the relatives because they did lose someone, but I hate gang bangers, I hate drug dealers, and I hate thieves! I cannot be sorry they are gone, who knows how many other people they've robbed, shot at, or even killed? Would they have turned their lives around and become model citizens? Highly doubtful, but even if they did, what did they leave in the wayside of their criminal lives....Hell, they were 19 freaking years old! All I wanted when I was 19 was enough money (from a JOB!) to take out a lil sweet thing on the weekend hopin for a lil country road romance! 

• Like 3

Would these Walmart sources be the same Walmart employees that "don't know" when ammo will be shipped in or put out-- unless you pay them a small "finder fee"? Or the same Walmart employees that state emphatically that ammo now has a government-mandated "expiration date"?

Sure, there are exceptions and some good folks who work there, but I trust the average Walmart employee about as much as I trust Joe Biden.

Edited by tartanphantom