Google Magic - found TGO

Guest Useable Tag

Guest Useable Tag

All,

I got out of the Army in 2011 after 12 years and moved to Indiana. It didn't take long to see that Indiana was established for those content with living under the poverty line so I moved on to greener pastures, or should I say a pasture with grass in lieu of corn! Anyway, I left a frigid 13 degree Indianapolis snowy day and drove south on I-65. I stopped just south of Indy and fill up at $4.35 a gallon and got back on the road. I get to Murfreesboro (final destination) and gas was $3.15 a gallon which i enjoyed pumping see as how it was clear and 56 degrees. Lots of vegetation and rolling hills/mountains (east). Can't beat it! Then I encounter these strange people who are reluctant to speak to me freely. WHAT?! People are friendly here....growing skeptical! Surely there must be some underlining conspiracy to this madness. Many months go by and shortly a year and nothing has changed. I now have people that I consider friends and i'm growing a circle of good people I like to spend time with. I guess theres nothing wrong with TN...Indiana just sucks! Going 5 hours south changed my life! My kids are doing well in school and my marriage is stronger! It's crazy what a little bit of overpriced Indiana gas can do! Anyway, I hope that my presence is well received. In a few days i'm going to purchase a (put away wet) Type 53 Mosin Nagant and restore it. Ill take pictures and post. Have a great day!

Dennis 

Lascassas, TN

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic