COMCAST................

R_Bert

i had comcast several years ago and they were nothing but problems.  new house, new neighborhood, and comcast could not keep the tv/internet on.  if it rain it went out.  if the wind was blowing it went out.  it went out everyday around lunch and later at 7pm.  i would call them and they would say,"we got to send someone out to your house."  so after about 5 or 6 times taking off work for the comcast guy to show up walk around the house then state the problem was somewhere else.  so this game with comcast was getting old.  it got to the point i would call, comcast would to send someone out, i would tell them not to send anyone, just give me some money back on my bill.  each time the cable went out it would get longer and longer each, first minutes, then hours, then a day.  comcast could not, would not fix/find the problem. so about two plus years of this crap and i started to see the epb signs popping up all over the place.  i made the move to epb and never looked back.  epb has never gone down in normal times.  the only time it has gone down has been when the power goes off which does not happen much.  so i am sorry for you guys on comcast.

• Like 1

Apparently Comcast is on its knees.

Since about 8am, every single one of my secondary user accounts have no email support.

Getting annoyed, as this includes the one I use for business purposes.

I am glad it wasn't completely down.   I had to work from home today.  I don't use their email servers though so I never noticed the issue you had.

I'll tell you what I'm tired of - these letters I get in the mail that say "Oh, we noticed that we haven't been charging you for this or that", and then they raise my fee by $10/month, in addition to the annual fee hike.  :rant:

My mom gets charged for the modem she owns.  Every year they do it over.

I have been using a broad band/ wifi network for past several years through my phone service and it is not as fast as some of the places like Infinity or U-verse might be but much faster than dial up and it costs me 30 bucks a month. Broad band unit was 35 bucks back when I first got it and now they are 79.00 but it would still be worth it if I had to buy another one if this one went bad. If I had to change I would probably go with U-Verse.............jmho 

Yes, but for only very minor issues. Never wait on hold for more than a minute or two (after going through the damn automated BS, of course), and always solve the issue quickly. Other than wishing the price was lower, I don't have any complaints. 

Now that's saying something. If you had Charter, you would be stuck on their phone tree until your ear fell off. I've been lucky

with not having Comcast, but Charter can be crazy. After getting rid of all that TV garbage, and never had the phone service,

the internet service is only marginally okay.