Proper courtroom etiquette - she lacks it

Sam1

You would not believe the people I see in court . I am in court at least once a month and they come in with sagging pants , mouthing off to the judge and all kinds of stupid mess. At the end of the day these people just make me feel better about myself and my family and how my Mom raised me. 

Man you hit the nail on the head,what they don't realize is what the judge's think when they stand there w pants on the ground wearing pie plate grills over their teeth and hood emblems around their necks,it really makes them look credible, innocent and worthy of a second chance.......if they dressed like they're going to church ......

Edited by Dustbuster
  • Like 1

Pretty sure she did not do it to get all those perks of being in jail. Jail sucks no matter what. The reason is you have no control over who you are housed with. You could be in the cell with the nicest person in the world or a complete ass. Or you could find yourself in a cell with the only person in the world allergic to water and soap. Not to mention the fact you cannot do what you want when you want.

considering the other person is in the same jail the odds favor it being another complete ass.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.