Found out a little more about NRange hit today

bersaguy

I was out and about running errands today and stopped in at N Range and talked to the guys for a while. They said it was a pretty well planned hit. Didn't take any wheel guns at all. Just semi's. They were good at what they did because they got hit at  1AM and at 1AM there was a squad car parked in the empty lot directly across from their store. A call came in to police that there were shots fired in parking lot at Rivergate Mall and that squad car was one of them that responded to the call. At  1:10Am the call went out that the alarm at N Range was going off and that police officer and another car raced back to the store and the hit was over and no one was in site. Also there was no shots fired in the Rivergate Mall Parking lot. That call was a bogus call made to draw the officer away from the store long enough for an in and out smash and grab hit. Evidently they had been in the store and had every gun located they planned to steal so when they went in they could be in and out in less the 5 minutes. Sounds like professional hit huh?...................jmho   They did their homework which most smash and grab thieves don't do...................jmho

Didn't see any bars on windows but all the cases are full of new guns again with a new type of glass put in the cases that is suppose to not be able to shatter even with a hammer and they do have chains on the guns and padlocks chaining them to the case with the chains. I think it might slow the thieves down but won't be enough to stop them unless they are going to try the under 5 minute deal again. I don't think they could do a smash and grab again in same amount of time unless they brought bolt cutters next time and if they are as good as I think they are and they plan it they will have bolt cutters................jmho

This is one area I think we can learn from the fine folks of Saudi Arabia regarding how to punish a thief.  It quickly can turn a right handed person into a south paw with a swipe of a sword.

https://www.google.com/search?q=horse+thieving+punishment&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#q=thief+punishment+in+saudi+arabia&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

• Like 4

This is one area I think we can learn from the fine folks of Saudi Arabia regarding how to punish a thief.  It quickly can turn a right handed person into a south paw with a swipe of a sword.

https://www.google.com/search?q=horse+thieving+punishment&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#q=thief+punishment+in+saudi+arabia&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

Oh stop, how barbaric.

These were just mis-guided boys out for a good time.

This Bush economy along with the republican sequester and their brutal treatment of our dear leader has got all our young children so worried about their healthcare and globull warming that they will do anything to occupy themselves. Silly store shouldn't be selling weapons of mass destruction anyway.  :drama:

:devil:

• Like 2

Do they now have bars on the windows and a better security system?

I had a membership there place looked secure but anyplace is only as secure as the last one leaving. Nice folks, never had an outrageous selection but had enough. It's a family business so I dunno about inside job. I will say this;too many shops getting hit and I'd bet its a group ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.