Justin Bieber leads police on hi speed chase

Dustbuster

This little bastard shows just how stupid humans can be.

Planet earth cannot afford much more opportunity that what he has been given. They say the life of a performer ain't easy? Well, give the boy a shovel and let him dig a ditch for a living.
He has everything at his feet. Money, people catering to his every need, cutest little gal for a girlfriend. What does he do? Risk it all acting like a spoiled f'ing idiot.
He don't need a spanking, he's beyond a trip to the woodshed. He needs a trip behind the woodshed where no one will hear him cry as he gets the living s..t stomped out of him. Wash, rinse, repeat as necessary.

For all the hating we do on the little pissant, how many people would trade places? Many. Edited by Caster

He's trying to validate himself as a bad guy, throwing eggs, someone else's dope in the house, racing a Ferrari in Miami .... BUT thank god he has no interest in guns.....yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

You know, when I first heard about the eggs and 30k damage.  I was mildly impressed, but then again in the place 1 thrown egg could easily do that.  The paint job on someones very expensive car for example.  Once in traffic and behind a Lamborghini I joking said I could do more damage to it with my truck then it could do to my truck.

Guest Lester Weevils
Drag racing, admits pot and rx drug intoxication, walks out of jail next day. The authorities are not doing the "kid" any favors, but OTOH such coddling will ensure that he is removed from the gene pool fairly soon.

Drag racing, admits pot and rx drug intoxication, walks out of jail next day. The authorities are not doing the "kid" any favors, but OTOH such coddling will ensure that he is removed from the gene pool fairly soon.

If only the judge could have no Bailed that.  He needed a few weeks behind those bars with out his stuff.

I loved the Ozzie Osbourne commercial when they had several actor / musicians trying out for a commercial and when Ozzie was told that he got out by Justin Bieber, Ozzie looks somewhat confused in the camera and says   " Whats a  Bieber?"..............Just to funny and I laugh ever time I see it. The punk got his start on the Ellen Degenerate show and she pushed him into stardom and he never looked back. His mother admitted to giving him the RX drugs yet they didn't arrest her????? Speed Kills and that was proven about a month ago in a very similar car that Fast and Furious star died in while going way to fast and crashed and burned. This kid is headed in that same direction and all I hope is when it happens he does not take some innocent people with him..........jmho

Would love to drive a Lamborghini one day, but even if I could get in it, the rescue squad would have to get me out.

Take my word for this. You have not missed anything and if you really want to drive a real sports car go  drive one of the new Corvettes. They are all a Lamborghini is and more...............jmho