Ammo cans of 9mm and 5.56

Thanks. Would need to find 30-30 either in the K-Town area or online. Although I'm sure others will appreciate leads to the ammo at TN retailers. It disappeared about a week into deer season and hasn't been seen since.

Oh! Sorry about that, didn't realize where you were. Just saw you'd posted about Outpost and thought you were in my area.

Nope. I checked Outpost Armory online to see what they had for shipment. 30-30 is out of stock. This afternoon, found 10 boxes of Remy 170 grain Core-Lokt at Selway in Montana. Came out with shipping to 16.35 per box of 20. I guess that's reasonable. Most I saw in stores, pre-2013, was about $15 per box. If TN tax was added, this tax-free is about the same.

Edited by Vistar

Nope. I checked Outpost Armory online to see what they had for shipment. 30-30 is out of stock. This afternoon, found 10 boxes of Remy 170 grain Core-Lokt at Selway in Montana. Came out with shipping to 16.35 per box of 20. I guess that's reasonable. Most I saw in stores, pre-2013, was about $15 per box. If TN tax was added, this tax-free is about the same.

I haven't checked Outpost's website in quite some time so i'm not sure how current it is. I pass by it on my way to work most days and stop in usually 2-3 times per week for some little something or just to kill some time so i'll let you know if I spot any.

• Like 2

Check out Academy in Knoxville if you're ever over that way. Last time I was there they had Monarch Brass (PPU) .30-30 in stock.

Guest LRJETCAP

Take a look on Ammoseek.com

I have yet to find cheaper prices, at last glance 9mm (500rd) was going for $118.85, 30-30 was going for $440 for 500rds.