Every man here is a rapist

Spots

First thing to come to my mind when I read the article,  before I read any of the comments,  "she must be ugly".  :D

Yup. She just needs to take a road trip to Ft Bragg. Someone will take her home at closing time and use her as a receptacle, which is what she wants deep down.

How does she think our species has propagated throughout history? Every act of sex is rape simply because we enter them? No chick has ever enjoyed it? While it isn't in dispute that women don't normally have libidos as strong as men, they still do desire sex. Even lesbos cram dildos up each other, based on my research. It is biological. She's either mad that she wasn't born a man or she is mad that no one wants to penetrate her disgusting meat wallet.
  • Moderators
[quote name="TMF" post="1093455" timestamp="1389481133"]Yup. She just needs to take a road trip to Ft Bragg. Someone will take her home at closing time and use her as a receptacle, which is what she wants deep down. How does she think our species has propagated throughout history? Every act of sex is rape simply because we enter them? No chick has ever enjoyed it? While it isn't in dispute that women don't normally have libidos as strong as men, they still do desire sex. Even lesbos cram dildos up each other, based on my research. It is biological. She's either mad that she wasn't born a man or she is mad that no one wants to penetrate her disgusting meat wallet.[/quote] Pretty sure I've conducted a fair amount of that same research. :cool: Edited by Chucktshoes
  • Like 1
Guest Lowbuster
Sounds like she has never had the ( BIG O ). I feel sorry for her partners, that was one solid piece of negativity. Not on positive sentence there.

OH CRAP! Guys she just cracked part of our secrete plans.

I just realized she talks alot about "PIV". Took me a minute to realize what the heck that even was, but once it dawned in me it all became clear.

Guys she doesn't hate men or ####. This is simply her way of expressing a particular fondness for "PIA".

I say whatever floats your boat but don't get all
0E640E8D-3EB5-49C0-9A16-984A4DDC9C3C-325

about it.

Edited by TrickyNicky

[quote name="TrickyNicky" post="1093602" timestamp="1389494422"]I just realized she talks alot about "PIV". Took me a minute to realize what the heck that even was, but once it dawned in me it all became clear. Guys she doesn't hate men or ####. This is simply her way of expressing a particular fondness for "PIA". I say whatever floats your boat but don't get all 0E640E8D-3EB5-49C0-9A16-984A4DDC9C3C-325 about it.[/quote] Not gonna lie. I had to google PIV. I guess she prefers PIA and probably even some ATM. (Dont google those lol) Tapatalk ate my spelling.

• Like 2

:hiding:    OK. I'm read to duck here, but after reading both linked commenteries; there is a certain logic to them. Not saying I agree with them, especially the harshness of the feminist; but both do raise some valid issues. Maybe on the outer edges of the real world, but something to consider.

Both do go against Biblical teaching, I believe. But as far as the secular world, and today's climate of liberal political correctness, I think they could be considered as rational. 

Just my opinions.

I just realized she talks alot about "PIV". Took me a minute to realize what the heck that even was, but once it dawned in me it all became clear.

Guys she doesn't hate men or ####. This is simply her way of expressing a particular fondness for "PIA".

about it.

Well, if she's a true man hater, PIA is gonna piss her off a lot worse than PIV. I think she just ain't into P, and right fond of V.

[quote name="Chucktshoes" post="1093637" timestamp="1389499156"][quote name="Spots" post="1093604" timestamp="1389494714"]Not gonna lie. I had to google PIV. I guess she prefers PIA and probably even some [b]ATM[/b]. (Dont google those lol) Tapatalk ate my spelling.[/quote] the-human-centipede-diagram1.jpg[/quote] Human Centipede. Worst. Movie. Ever. Watched it on the boat my last deployment in 11. Had some f'ed up dreams about that shit, and start gagging just thinking about it. Tapatalk ate my spelling.

about it.

I was halfway through the rant before I figured it out.

Now you see, here we were, having a nice, civilized, intelligent conversation pertaining to current social matters, and it devolves into this ...

EC7C3F29-2941-41A5-90B7-51BA921E7AD3-325

We should be ashamed. :rofl:

But isn't that the normal course for these (and other) threads?

You guys need to read this article. This woman is a few bricks shy of a load if she honestly thinks all male/female intercourse is rape. This mat not be work safe, it has the f word in it once or twice. http://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/piv-is-always-rape-ok/ Tapatalk ate my spelling.

Does the writer of this article also consider every woman to be a prostitute?

Mike, check your spelling a little closer next time... Are you sure you spelled the last word correctly?
Pardon me, I was thinking about the British slang word for "cigarette". :stir:

Oh jeez, now you've gone and done it. Gear up for a 15 page epic thread.

What was this one originally about again?