another troll for cops video in calif

So 4 cops are taken out of rotation, on heightened alert status cause a jack-off wants to walk around with a rifle and handgun for no reason. Guy couldn't wait for his truck, how long does it take to wash a vehicle in Cali? Walking away and yelling to random people like he demonstrated or enlightened them somehow. Those citizens probably called the cops about the idiot. I understand the handgun, but the rifle was for cool factor I guess. Every car wash I been to you are able to keep 100% visual on your ride while it's being washed so the rifle could have been kept in the truck safely. Tired of these guys chasing 15minutes of fame on the net.
  • Like 2
I hope that the very first case when cops ignore a MWAG call is when some bad guy is seen openly carrying a gun into this idiot's house.

If he survives, I'll laugh when I hear him whine about how the cops never showed up to help save him from the bad guy who they knew had a gun.

And if the cops don't chalk it up to someone crying wolf, I hope they are detained by some whack-job just like him who wastes their time and prevents them from doing real police work.

I hope that the very first case when cops ignore a MWAG call is when some bad guy is seen openly carrying a gun into this idiot's house.

If he survives, I'll laugh when I hear him whine about how the cops never showed up to help save him from the bad guy who they knew had a gun.

And if the cops don't chalk it up to someone crying wolf, I hope they are detained by some whack-job just like him who wastes their time and prevents them from doing real police work.

That’s why cops will always respond to a man with a gun call; it will never stop no matter what the courts do. Idiots like this guy and our local idiot that pulls this kind of stuff will cause open carry to be banned before the cops are forced to wait for someone to lose their life before they act.
  • Like 3

That’s why cops will always respond to a man with a gun call; it will never stop no matter what the courts do. Idiots like this guy and our local idiot that pulls this kind of stuff will cause open carry to be banned before the cops are forced to wait for someone to lose their life before they act.

I don't even care for open carry, myself...just a personal choice. However, I don't want that right taken away, especially because of scum like this guy.
  • Like 1
Good on the LEO's for handling it they way they did. No, I don't have any hostility towards the guy for doing what the constitution allows him to do. I wouldn't do it simply because I never want attention drawn to me, but I certainly have no ill will against this guy for it. I mean calling him scum, really? Edited by KKing
  • Like 1

This must be an old vid, as it has been illegal to open carry even an unloaded handgun in populated areas of Kali since sometime in 2012, and permits are concealed only. (used to be you could carry an unloaded handgun with separate loaded mag until they changed the law).

Explained here by an attorney:

" Published on Aug 28, 2013

What happened to California's open-carry gun laws? As the former Los Angeles D.A. explains, the legislature ended CA's open carry laws in Jan, 2012. Now, under Penal Code 26350, openly carrying an unloaded firearm is a misdemeanor punishable by up to one year county jail.

Prior to Penal Code 26350 PC, it was legal to carry an unloaded gun in public so long as the firearm was visible and not concealed. Now doing so is a crime. The new law is a further encroachment on people's Second Amendment Constitutional right to bear arms.

In this video, a criminal defense lawyer explains the new rules in California, penalties under 26350 PC, and legal defenses for fighting the case if you get arrested. For more information , read our article at

http://www.shouselaw.com/open-carry.html"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK31i0QbMnA

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

In the video the guys says getting stopped by the cops is "bullsh*t. So is what he's doing in my opinion. If you don't want stopped by LEO and checked out, stop O/C AR 15s (and other guns for that matter). Some day in the not so distant future we're going to lose our rights to O/C any firearm whether they are unloaded or not, no matter what our constitution says. Remember when it comes to "law makers" all it takes is a motion, show of hands and an ink pen and our lives can be changed dramatically. Some gun owners are a bigger threat to our 2A rights than the government is.

Dave

• Like 2
Let's face it, there are a lotta folks with inferiority complexes who don't like cops. They don't like that there are people who have authority, so these idiots construct a scenario where they aren't breaking the law yet they know their actions will draw the attention of law enforcement, so this gives them an opportunity to tell an authority figure to pound sand.
  • Like 2

I mean calling him scum, really?

Yes, really. Is he as bad as drug dealers or pimps, no, but there's definitely room under the banner for people like him.

The kind of crap like he does in this video makes him feel like a big shot for a minute, but look what it cost the citizens in the state of CA. Like DaveS said, our rights are a vote and a signature away from being taken away. People doing what this guy did got so old that police chiefs across the state of CA got sick of it and asked for the OC law to be rescinded. The state legislature abided and the governor signed and *poof* every law-abiding gun owner in the state got screwed.

Betcha they think guys like this are scum too.
  • Like 1

Ok, so I have to ask? What good is the weapon in the open if it can be loaded? He has a right to open carry but not to be loaded? Kinda defeats the purpose. What a strange law. Hold on, let me load it before you mug me!

You could have loaded mag on your person, just not in gun. Doesn't matter now cause it's no longer legal in populated areas anywhere in the state.

- OS

Ok, so I have to ask? What good is the weapon in the open if it can be loaded? He has a right to open carry but not to be loaded? Kinda defeats the purpose. What a strange law. Hold on, let me load it before you mug me!

Yup it was about as stupid as anything else Ca does in relation to firearms. Like OS said, doesn't matter any more anyway.

I remember seeing red over the whole damn thing. The gun owners in Ca still mostly baffle me. We (including myself in the former sense) essentially gave away the closest thing we had to a decent carry law (what with Ca being a "may issue" state) and at the time when you went into a gun shop, all you'd here about was "how nice it is to be able to buy an AR again"

Sometimes I miss Ca. Then I read a few Calgun threads just to remind myself.