Dennis Rodman's outburst

vontar

Dennis Rodman's outburst.  Drunk or not, I believe people are most honest when they are drunk.  If they are angry, they are actually more honest.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsA20Y1TXM8   He can stay in N. Korea for all I care.

We need people like Dennis Rodman around to remind us of the greatness of this country's system and to remind us of how foolish and myopic that some sectors of the citizenry of this country are; and to remind us of the fantasy world they live in...

Rodman is an arrogant, self aggrandizing millionaire nincompoop with a chip on this shoulder who is proving to people who have eyes to see that he is a fool... He lives in a fantasy world (...with lots of other folks...) where it's still "Jim Crowe" and "KKK" time; all the while forgetting that american benevolence and capitalism allowed him to play basketball, become educated (...which, by the way, didnt work...) and become a millionaire...

It is indeed true that there was a time when there were "negro leagues" and "separate but equal"; but Rodman didn't live in it; nor do any of those who adhere to his idiotic beliefs today... I doubt that Rodman wants to go back to that time or change places with the poor gold or diamond miners in South Africa....

I say let him talk to kim junior and say all the stupid things he is prone to say.... If Dennis Rodman is anyone's hero, they are fools....He does serve however as a great example of what not to be....

I say let him keep talkin...

leroy

• Like 3

We need people like Dennis Rodman around to remind us of the greatness of this country's system and to remind us of how foolish and myopic that some sectors of the citizenry of this country are; and to remind us of the fantasy world they live in...

Rodman is an arrogant, self aggrandizing millionaire nincompoop with a chip on this shoulder who is proving to people who have eyes to see that he is a fool... He lives in a fantasy world (...with lots of other folks...) where it's still "Jim Crowe" and "KKK" time; all the while forgetting that american benevolence and capitalism allowed him to play basketball, become educated (...which, by the way, didnt work...) and become a millionaire...

It is indeed true that there was a time when there were "negro leagues" and "separate but equal"; but Rodman didn't live in it; nor do any of those who adhere to his idiotic beliefs today... I doubt that Rodman wants to go back to that time or change places with the poor gold or diamond miners in South Africa....

I say let him talk to kim junior and say all the stupid things he is prone to say.... If Dennis Rodman is anyone's hero, they are fools....He does serve however as a great example of what not to be....

I say let him keep talkin...

leroy

Very well said, Leroy. I heartily approve of your comments.

From Men in Black:

Elle: Hey, Jay! Zed called. The high consulate from Solaxiant 9 wants floor seats for the next Bulls game.

Jay: All right, let's put in a call to Dennis Rodman. He's from that planet.

Elle: Rodman? You're kidding.

Jay: Nope.

Elle: Not much of a disguise.

- OS

• Like 4

I didn't watch the video because I wanted to save those 2.5 minutes for something that might be important. I love that Tv commercial from that pistachio nut company where the little Korean leader blows up Rodman. I figure if Rodman keeps playing with fire he is going to get burned and it couldn't happen to a better person........................jmho

• Like 1