Umarex Regent R350 CR

RC3

Anyone know of any place that has these around here? I love my two D100's and would not mind adding two R350's my collection. And what are some good 1911's chambered in 9mm? I had a star a couple years ago, but that was a largo and not a luger so I let it go.  And I know, most people will say there are a million pistols better than a 1911 in 9mm, but I just love the simple and elegant design so much. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rock Island / Armscorp makes a very solid lower cost 1911 available in 9mm. I've had or still have everything from the GI to their target/higher end guns. My current carry is the TCM Micromagnum combo which has a 9mm barrel and spring and a 22TCM barrel and spring.

All in all I love the Rock Island models and can't say enough good about them. But then again I love my Taurus TCP 380 so who knows about my opinion :-)

Rock Island / Armscorp makes a very solid lower cost 1911 available in 9mm. I've had or still have everything from the GI to their target/higher end guns. My current carry is the TCM Micromagnum combo which has a 9mm barrel and spring and a 22TCM barrel and spring.

All in all I love the Rock Island models and can't say enough good about them. But then again I love my Taurus TCP 380 so who knows about my opinion :-)

Another Taurus guy!?!?!  We are an endangered specie. My favorite is an old PT100. Although I still have my PT145 Pro as well.

Might need to shoot that one again.

Another Taurus guy!?!?!  We are an endangered specie. My favorite is an old PT100. Although I still have my PT145 Pro as well.

Might need to shoot that one again.

I had a taurus model 99 and a black .357 in six inch ( can not ever remember the name) and I regret selling them. Specially the model 99. But these regents are surprisingly well machined for being "budget" pistol. I did keep my 17 round taurus mag from one I buy one again.

Brasil makes some great weapons.

Edited by RC3

Not to hijack, but I loved my Taurus PT92. Bought it over the Beretta simply for the fact that the decock returned to neutral vs staying in decock position.

I will probably pick up a model 92 after I buy these two regents.

We have two Rock Island 1911's in 9mm and I they are solid guns and have functioned flawlessly with about a 1000 rounds through them. When we wear these out we will definitely replace them with two more Rock's. Plus they are really fun to shoot ;)

We have two Rock Island 1911's in 9mm and I they are solid guns and have functioned flawlessly with about a 1000 rounds through them. When we wear these out we will definitely replace them with two more Rock's. Plus they are really fun to shoot ;)

What are they going for right now and were would I find two? (dont like not buying 1911's without it being a pair, dont ask why tho)

Bought them online from grab a gun for around $410.00 each. I think buds guns also has them. You can also check gun broker.

Been looking at gun broker and prices are random. But I'll check grab a gun. Thanks for the info.

I did do a few things to the guns before shooting them

1) cleaned the guns, because they were dripping with oil or what ever they use for shipping, then I oiled and greased.

2) replaced the grips, I didn't like the smooth grips that came with them.

3) replaced the recoil springs, they are not the best. Edited by joe45

What are they going for right now and were would I find two? (dont like not buying 1911's without it being a pair, dont ask why tho)

So there is a guy that I've seen at local gun shows, he usually has the GI 9mm for $410 out the door including background. If you want to know who let me know and I'll pm you his info.