May I see your right hand please

Guest theconstitutionrocks

Guest theconstitutionrocks

I posted this on another website but I think it is worthwhile to ask these questions here...

I know a lot of people are going to think I'm a nut and that my tin foil hat is kinda slanted but here's my concern...

1. Digital currency, on its face seems like a good idea. It can be reproduced without effort, can be global, and if stolen, can be replaced with a few key strokes.
2. The downside of this becomes an issue of portability, means of retaining it, and, most importantly, instant access of funds.
3. The ACA ("Obamacare") has sections that speak of regulating, managing, and controlling implanted medical devices
4. We are already well into an Orwellian society where we have significant infringement upon individual liberties and invasions of our privacy

So, is it then too far fetched to think that one day we may be dealing with an implanted chip or RFID device for each person? A device where "money" can be sent to and stored, one that is scanned when you make purchases. It is hyper-portable, immediately available, uses digital currency, etc.
      Now, for those of us who prescribe to biblical teachings....this is a scary prospect.

Thoughts?
Guest Lowbuster
I've thought of this too. I can see things like this coming In the future. Things are put in place before we know it. When has went up to four bucks a gallon from what they were, went back down to three bucks people were happy. Go figure.
Guest Bonedaddy

They won't need chips to find you before long or number you. Everyone has their own individual heat and chemical signature and their workin' on that to keep track of us. Once that technology is refined, they won't need to put a number on ya. Everything else about you they already have access to. You can't hide, anymore, only run far away and wait on'm to catch up. Life's a bitch then ya die. :cool:

Unless you have stacks of cash around; you already have digital currency.

RFID chips? Maybe, but they won’t be put there by the government. Some of you guys crack me up with the stuff you come up with. What makes you think the government has any desire to track you or implant anything in you?

Biblical teachings? Okay this has to be good; let’s hear it. biggrin.gif

• Like 2
Guest Bonedaddy

I just don't see where they'll need RFID chips for most situations. If your near a camera, they can find you purdy quick without a chip. Internet, phone, etc, will give them everything else they need "IF" they wanna find you. Don't give'm much reason and stay low. Be happy. Don't worry 'bout it, til you need to.

you have to define digital currency.   You have crypto coins, which vary from somewhat safe (still too new to have been hacked??) to the risky (total scams).  You have credit cards and paypal and so on.  You have fake money (there are not enough real $ bills of all the denominations combined to give *everyone* their entire *net worth* in actual cash if everyone liquidated at once.   All these and more are "digital" money, some safer than others.  For that matter, your stocks and bonds and more are digital too --- most folks do not get actual certificates anymore.  

Basically, we have the capability to ensure that "digital" money is more or less hack and scam proof --- from time to time someone hacks the system but for the most part, it stays safe and even when it is rascaled the end owner is not hurt as the overseeing entity takes the loss.  

3) There are all sorts of implants.  My wife is likely to have one soon, as she is on a nasty drug called baclafin (spelling?) that, when it reaches a certain point, is often administered from an implant.  There are tons of others from fake knees to pacemakers and more.  It does not *have* to mean some sort of RFID or other ID.   ACA is the size of wikipedia nearly, it has sections on EVERYTHING even remotely related to health. 

4) That leads to my next point.  We do not NEED implanted RFID end of times OMG its satan chips for currency.  Cell phones FIT THE BILL.  It can be traced and tell the tracer where you currently are.  Many have cameras that can be tapped as well.  It can be used for money via the web.   The only thing missing is it is not inserted into your body, yet.   People willingly haul these things around, knowing that it gives the govt and businesses 100% privacy invasion of their life.   We don't need a govt mandate to insert a tracer or ID, we just need moar angry birdz to trick people into BUYING the item and happily carrying it around 24/7.    Chew on that for a while and get back to me.

• Like 2

Probably the easiest is a iris, not retina, scan. It doesn't use lasers or anything like that. It just takes a picture of your iris and stores a digital copy of it. I used it all the time overseas to catalog people as well as identify people as terrorists. And have I never seen it give a false reading. It would either identify or give an error. And even with an error it was just a matter of another 5 second scan. That was 6 years ago so I imagine the technology is a lot quicker and a lot better.

Implementation would be easy. Government tells you either comply or you can't have your benefits/medical/ability to fly... and 99% would line right up.

• Like 3
Meanwhile, most Americans have smart phones....

Thing is, the idea that folks may one day be fitted with some kind of RFID or other body borne information tracking technology is not far fetched, but it would be voluntary; just like all the other traceable technologies we already use like cell phones, Internet, credit/banking cards and so on. And yeah, the gov uses these these technologies for criminal investigations, and in extreme cases they indiscriminately gather data under secret court orders. However, our use of these technologies is voluntary. I have family members who don't have cell phones or email accounts and they only use cash, so the government has a hard time zeroing in on their anti-government rants they drunkenly spout around the bonfire. Meanwhile, we have TGO...
  • Like 3
Guest Bonedaddy

"My wife is likely to have one soon, as she is on a nasty drug called baclafin (spelling?) that, when it reaches a certain point, is often administered from an implant."

I was on that stuff for a while but found that it didn't work for me as well as 16mg of Tizanidine does. Didn't really have any side effects from it. Most of the drugs they try on me don't work very well.

I've come to the conclusion that life is too short to really be worried about this kind of thing. Sure, a bit entertaining to think about, but think about how inept our government is. You really think they'd be able to pull off something of this scale? I don't.

And say you're right about the mark of the beast and all that, well I plan on leaving when the Rapture comes, so it's really a moot point. 

Unless you have stacks of cash around; you already have digital currency.

Even if you have stacks of cash around, you already have digital currency. Our money is created out of debt, so the paper your money is actually worth what the paper is printed on. Since our money is created out of debt and not backed by anything but the threat of force from the government, it might as well be digital. 

• Like 1

Even if you have stacks of cash around, you already have digital currency. Our money is created out of debt, so the paper your money is actually worth what the paper is printed on. Since our money is created out of debt and not backed by anything but the threat of force from the government, it might as well be digital.

And I was on such a high after getting my statement from Edward Jones in the mail. Now I'm depressed again.
  • Like 1

I figure eventually we'll just wind up trading lead for what we need..... sad but probably true.

***edit***

but just in case (for fallout fans), i'm gonna start saving these...

Beer-Bottle-Caps.jpg

I also save my bottle caps. I have about 400-500 of them on my bar. Someday we'll do something with them. 

I figure eventually we'll just wind up trading lead for what we need..... sad but probably true.

***edit***

but just in case (for fallout fans), i'm gonna start saving these...

Beer-Bottle-Caps.jpg

You boys are probably a little young but...

With them there caps and with Mom's sawed off broom stick and a buddy. GAME ON!

Guest Bonedaddy

I remember doin' that if it's what I think you're talkin' 'bout. Used to practice thumpin'm to fly'm across the room, too. Sometimes that's how they were pitched to us. Met a fella many decades, ago that was so good at it, he could cut the top of your ear from across the livin' room damn near every time. Seen'm hit a friend in the back of the head from 25-30 yds away. He was purdy good at chunkin' knives and hatchets, too.

I posted this on another website but I think it is worthwhile to ask these questions here...

I know a lot of people are going to think I'm a nut and that my tin foil hat is kinda slanted but here's my concern...

1. Digital currency, on its face seems like a good idea. It can be reproduced without effort, can be global, and if stolen, can be replaced with a few key strokes.
2. The downside of this becomes an issue of portability, means of retaining it, and, most importantly, instant access of funds.
3. The ACA ("Obamacare") has sections that speak of regulating, managing, and controlling implanted medical devices
4. We are already well into an Orwellian society where we have significant infringement upon individual liberties and invasions of our privacy

So, is it then too far fetched to think that one day we may be dealing with an implanted chip or RFID device for each person? A device where "money" can be sent to and stored, one that is scanned when you make purchases. It is hyper-portable, immediately available, uses digital currency, etc.
      Now, for those of us who prescribe to biblical teachings....this is a scary prospect.

Thoughts?

The chip will happen; I've not doubted that for many years and we now have the technology to make it a reality.

I don't know "when" but "soon"...sort of like the answer I got from my parents when I asked "when will we get there?". :)

As predicted in the Bible (and even if it weren't); there will not be 100% compliance at which point those who don't comply will have to rely on an underground/barter process for what they need (then again, I'm about halfway there already! :) )

Edited by RobertNashville