Even newer addition to the collection

RC3

I swear, some times, I wish I have never bought my first gun. Did a 15min blow thru the gun show, found this rifle at a good price, picked it up.... And the first thing I did at work on my break was look up more rifles.... Does this condition ever end? C93 in 5.56 and got four mags and a bayonet. Not the .308 I been lusting after, but pretty damn close.

http://imgur.com/TZIDgrr

http://imgur.com/nlpNhjW

Once again, congrats on a good find. Got it at the Franklin show?

Yes.... Wanted to buy a makarov as well, but that rifle, 2 extra mags for a total of 4 and 100 rounds of .223 was more than I wanted. And it was done in record time. I came into work 6 min late. Franklin officer wasnt happy with my going of 55mph on a 30mph curve.....

I still want a .308 tho.... Hopefully this will hold me over. I am considering it a half G3.

Edited by RC3

Never had the big desire for a 308, but after seeing one last weekend that a buddy got...well, it does sound interesting to me.

On the fence on if I would get a G3 variant in .308 or a SOCOM M14 in .308...... I may end up buying both. One soon and one on tax refund time.... But I still have to find a makarov tho. All these rifles and two 1911's.... my pistols are feeling threatened for their love.

Almost forgot, need an AK in 7.62x39.....

So many rifles....

My wallet is crying...

Edited by RC3
Guest earlybird

I love my Cetme .308. Was going to sell it, until after shooting it and a 5.56, I think I have decided to keep the Cetme. That was almost 4000 rounds ago. Haven't had a hiccup during my ownership. I did like the Baikal Makarov I had, though the CZ-82 is so much a better handgun!

IMG_0524_zpsd05a1b4c.jpg

I had a CETME .308 and traded it for a tuned Federal ordinance M14. You'll be happy with either one, but the m14 iron sights are probably the best ever put on a battle rifle. And they are a ton of fun to shoot as well as being easier on brass than the g3/cetme. If your a reloader, buy steel case for your G3. If you ever find the brass it'll be screwed anyways Tapatalk ate my spelling.