Another Tradition ruined by the PC brigade

zgunbear

Guest Keal G Seo

Given it was a lottery system (first post on your FB link), I don't care. Would you care if the lottery had chosen a straight couple and they were pushing the straight agenda at you? I might feel differently if it were actually a gay agenda thing and they had paid/donated for the spot...maybe.

Meh? If that's all it takes to ruin a tradition for you I would advise against turning on the TV or opening a newspaper pretty much ever again. Some people are gay. In the next few years their being married is going to hopefully become more common place and we're going to be hearing about it.

Also wonder how meaningful a tradition it could have been in the first place if this is all it takes to ruin it? It's not like they're having a Hitler float, or a puppy stomping exhibition... Edited by TrickyNicky
  • Like 5
Whether you like it or not, believe it's part of an agenda or not, or just don't care either way, open homosexuality is a fact of life.

As long as nobody makes me watch, tries to force me to approve of it, or asks me to stop finding it disgusting, let them do as they like.
  • Like 3

Meh? If that's all it takes to ruin a tradition for you I would advise against turning on the TV or opening a newspaper pretty much ever again. Some people are gay. In the next few years their being married is going to hopefully become more common place and we're going to be hearing about it.
Also wonder how meaningful a tradition it could have been in the first place if this is all it takes to ruin it? It's not like they're having a Hitler float, or a puppy stomping exhibition...

My cheeks are aching with from laughter.

My

I am tired of having the gay agenda pushed at me by the media.

^^^^^
This. I am also damned tired of having it shoved down my throat. I don't care what two fudge packers or two lesbos want to do in the privacy of their own space, but I personally find their overt public displays of gaydom revolting.
  • Like 2

^^^^^
This. I am also damned tired of having it shoved down my throat. I don't care what two fudge packers or two lesbos want to do in the privacy of their own space, but I personally find their overt public displays of gaydom revolting.

I'm thinking that there probably wasn't any of that in the middle of the Rose parade.

• Like 1

Yes it is a tradition. My wife was in marching band when she was in high school and got to march in the Rose Parade. She will watch parades and football games for the marching bands.

I agree if they want to do whatever in private they can.

But they are less than 10% of the population yet we are all forced to approve of their lifestyle.

If you don't you are homophobic according to the media.

I for one am tired of the perversion that I and my household will not watch. We also do not watch a lot of what passes for entertainment for the same reason.

It just bother me that this small deviant minority is redefining America in their twisted image.

• Like 1
Can we already just add icons like the HCP and NRA to the profiles. That way we can all easily know who's in what camp. Maybe pro-homo and anti-homo icons. I think many of us know who here is supportive of what side, but this way all we have to do is look at the badge . This will just save us all time and energy. I haven't looked for icons yet, but examples are welcome. Edited by Hozzie
  • Like 1

Can we already just add icons like the HCP and NRA to the profiles. That way we can all easily know who's in what camp. Maybe pro-homo and anti-homo icons. I think many of us know who here is supportive of what side, but this way all we have to do is look at the badge . This will just save us all time and energy. I haven't looked for icons yet, but examples are welcome.

Or little individual icons for all the different groups you hate. We can have homos, chinese, jews, blacks, cops, etc. If you don't have any icons, it means you just hate Obama :)

• Like 6

Some day fella's we'll all realize that this is not going to go away. I don't like it much either, but I live my life as I see fit, and the gays can live theirs, they don't bother me and I don't bother them! Some day, we'll all learn to get along with each other, and I damn sure won't let them stop me from watching a parade if that's what I want to do.

Dave

• Like 6

Some day fella's we'll all realize that this is not going to go away. I don't like it much either, but I live my life as I see fit, and the gays can live theirs, they don't bother me and I don't bother them! Some day, we'll all learn to get along with each other, and I damn sure won't let them stop me from watching a parade if that's what I want to do.

Dave

The next thing you know they'll be letting women and blacks vote. Before long we'll have a black president if we aren't careful. ;) Edited by LINKS2K
  • Like 1

It's not like they're having a Hitler float, or a puppy stomping exhibition...

Yeah, but they're having the baby seal clubbing float again this year, right? That's the only reason I watch. Nothin' more manly than a parade. Wish them damn gays wouldn't queer it all up.
  • Like 5