Help me decide on a holster.

Guest eyebedam

• Administrator
Well I sent comp-tax a email & it got a failure notice so I tried calling the number on the website it I get a disconnected tone. I had a general question. I Wonder what's up?

They have a notice on their web site about this. It's a little thing called Hurricane Ike and the fact that Comp-Tac is in Texas. :cool:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eyebedam

Well there site is back up & I just now placed an order. Now its a waiting game. Which will come first? HCP it was issued last week, the holster, or the EMP. What a anxious week I have ahead of me.:cool:

Guest Verbal Kint
Well there site is back up & I just now placed an order. Now its a waiting game. Which will come first? HCP it was issued last week, the holster, or the EMP. What a anxious week I have ahead of me.:cool:

I'll be surprised if you don't have the holster in your possession by the weekend... Monday at the latest. Comp-Tac kicks butt in the production and shipping area. :P

Guest Verbal Kint
The one I ordered from them a month or two ago took right at 2 weeks. Not super fast, but not super slow either. It was an M-Tac for my Dan Wesson Cbob

Never had any of my orders (5 and counting) take longer than a week. I ordered an OWB settable cant holster last month, when their website quoted high order loads and a 14-15 day wait... and had it 4 days after I placed the order. They've always been very quick, in my past dealings. I know my brother has experienced the same good fortune when ordering from them.

Not sure why yours took 2 weeks. Maybe they found out you were a car salesman. :cool:

Especially when they're free and come bundled with a new holster. :tough:

The only problem that I have with Smarties is whether to eat them one at a time or the whole pack......So what I have decided to do is have multiple packs so I can do both!

Guest eyebedam
Well there site is back up & I just now placed an order. Now its a waiting game. Which will come first? HCP it was issued last week, the holster, or the EMP. What a anxious week I have ahead of me.:tough:

Well My HCP arrived today. Exactly 35 days from when I submitted paperwork. I also got an email from Comp-Tac I will post below. I does show in production however so this may be just a CYA type email to keep customers informed.

We appreciate your order. We cannot estimate our production schedule

due to Hurricane Ike, but we're attempting to run on generators and we

hope to be able to keep our production-to-shipment times under two weeks

for most orders. You will be notified as soon as your order is complete

and ready to ship.

Thank you,

Comp-tac Customer Service

281-209-3040

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: In Production

Guest Verbal Kint

Grats on receiving your HCP! :tough:

I'm sure there may be some delay in the process with the damage that Ike has caused. Several firearms/gear vendors that are located there, and post over on M4C, are still without power and are just now slowly getting back up to speed on production and shipping. It may take a few extra days, but rest assured Comp-Tac will get your order out as quickly as they can. Good news is that they have generators in place and are already trying to get back to normal operations.

You'll notice that they will email you at every stage of the order, production, and shipping process. Comp-Tac is excellent on keeping the customer updated on where there product is at the given moment. If it's already showing "in production" then I wouldn't expect too much of a delay.

Guest eyebedam

well I now have my permit. I picked my EMP up Sunday & put 200 sweet rounds through her & just got a email from Comp-tac saying my holster will ship today. Can't wait for it to get here.