Sad news for the AK world...

One of the few commies I respected.  Who wouldn't LOVE to have a run like this man?  

Might be one of the ONLY men on earth respected by such a diverse number of peoples.  From gun nuts, to Jews, to Freedom lovers everywhere…..terrorists, ragheads and any number of african vermin.  We all respected the man and his work.  

When asked if he regretted inventing something that was responsible for killing millions his reply was that he slept well at night (paraphrase) and said he blamed the politicians for wars and death.

I have re-constructed many of his AKs, and appreciate their simplicity and their effectiveness. R.I.P

I hate to see anyone die to a degree,but Kalashnikov can rot in hell for everyone of our men that took a hit from his machines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

You do realize this is the exact mentality the leftist grabbers have about guns, right? Come on, we're better than that here. 

• Like 1

Well, having had the wrong end of AKs directed in my general direction (without results I'm happy to say) - - - I'm sort of conflicted toward the hero-worship some show this man. I will respect his product from an adversary's point of view, but I won't praise him or the system that developed it.

However I would recommend that anyone interested in the development of the AK read "The Gun" by C.J. Chivers.  Very good reading.  His fact-based examination into the development of the AK will cause one to realize the Soviet myth that was built up around Kalashnikov. 

Never forget that Commies (past or present) will never let the truth get in the way of a good story that advances their agenda.

• Like 1

I hate to see anyone die to a degree,but Kalashnikov can rot in hell for everyone of our men that took a hit from his machines.

Eugene Stoner's M16 has been used against our own guys.

It's not Kalashnikov's fault that the Soviet Union threw his design at every nation that said they hated America. Edited by austin7.62
  • Like 1

You do realize this is the exact mentality the leftist grabbers have about guns, right? Come on, we're better than that here.

No it isn't. Because he invented a weapon designed to kill US,doesn't make him a hero or idol. I like the ak design cause it works but I don't worship the commie that designed it...or mourn his death. Grabbers don't like anything including themselves.....