MDA targets McDonald's

As Mickey D's is the favorite spot for the working class and middle class remnants to take their families, this is stupidity. McD's knows that that a large portion of their customer base is gun carrying "Good Old Boys " (me included) they are not about to cut off their main source of income!

Just once, I wish one of these companies MDA is going after would make a public statement about how they welcome legal carry in their stores and then follow up by posting pro carry signs in all locations. They could then publicly thank MDA for bringing the matter to their attention.
  • Like 2
Its about embarrassing a big company and getting press. If they showed up at your friendly local gun store, then no press would cover it. By making it about americas #1 fast food company, they get attention. Additionally, McD's only wants to sell burgers and fries, so the quicker they get rid of these gnats the happier they are. Its a clever strategy and one that works.

Its about embarrassing a big company and getting press. If they showed up at your friendly local gun store, then no press would cover it. By making it about americas #1 fast food company, they get attention. Additionally, McD's only wants to sell burgers and fries, so the quicker they get rid of these gnats the happier they are. Its a clever strategy and one that works.

And it is well known the Ms. Watts has PR experience...if they can make people think the numbers are in their favor, then most will just throw their hands up in defeat and not even fight against their B.S., imho...

Edited by jacob

Well, just wait till some maniac walks into a MC'D and their is a bunch of soccer Moms in their with a bunch of kids and abd guy pulls out a gun to start shooting and some guy sitting back in the corner drops the bad guy like a bad habit because he is legally packing a 9MM Glock and stops the bad guys from killing  a bunch of kids and Moms. Then we will see how the MDA Moms think about legal guns in Mickey D's...............jmho

[quote name="daddyo" post="1080205" timestamp="1387287626"]That was discovered to be a lie. The manager didn't tell them what they claimed he did.[/quote] Just trying to be sarcastic....I know they are liars, and you know they are liars...but there are millions of people out there that would buy into their propaganda without question, would you disagree?

It was a mad man with a gun killing 3 people in a McDonald's that caused me to go out and get my carry permit the next week...  I made the decision that very second that I would never be unarmed again, and that I would never be herded into a backroom and killed execution style.

I might very well die, but I'm not going to die like that.

Well, just wait till some maniac walks into a MC'D and their is a bunch of soccer Moms in their with a bunch of kids and abd guy pulls out a gun to start shooting and some guy sitting back in the corner drops the bad guy like a bad habit because he is legally packing a 9MM Glock and stops the bad guys from killing  a bunch of kids and Moms. Then we will see how the MDA Moms think about legal guns in Mickey D's...............jmho

Edited by JayC

Well, just wait till some maniac walks into a MC'D and their is a bunch of soccer Moms in their with a bunch of kids and abd guy pulls out a gun to start shooting and some guy sitting back in the corner drops the bad guy like a bad habit because he is legally packing a 9MM Glock and stops the bad guys from killing a bunch of kids and Moms. Then we will see how the MDA Moms think about legal guns in Mickey D's...............jmho

They still wouldn't get it. They'd claim that somehow the good guy put their children at risk, and not the shooter.