New Indoor Range

Guest OZZ

Guest Micromancer

Guy sounds more and more like the dude that runs KK's pawn shops here in Tullahoma/Manchester. Used to be my favorite place to shop for deals, and over the last 12 months has systematically become more and more incompatible with my style. On the down side I haven't bought a gun in like a year, but on the upside - I haven't been taken advantage of during a transaction either.

Also:

shootm, the tgo shoot's this weekend? I'm so game, if you'll take me. call me 615.403.4462 Steve

I would like to officially name this type of post a "shooty call".

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard on Ralph Bristol this morning that he's taking his HCP class there tonight from 6-12. It will be interesting to see if he has anything to say tomorrow.

Of course, I think Uselton's is a paid sponsor, so it won't be anything bad.

Hey man! Yes, I will be making a fool out of myself here now. Cool bike. My sister has one like it.

:rofl:

I would like to officially name this type of post a "shooty call".

I'm definitely going to have to use that in the future!:tinfoil:

Guest parris001
I heard on Ralph Bristol this morning that he's taking his HCP class there tonight from 6-12. It will be interesting to see if he has anything to say tomorrow.

Of course, I think Uselton's is a paid sponsor, so it won't be anything bad.

I went in today to have my little showdown with ol' Rick. The place was pretty busy with the HCP going on. Didn't see Ralph there. I was waiting by the range for Rick or one of the staff. Has anyone seen the rules in this place? No Magnum rounds? No personal rounds? (what if the rounds are impersonal?) And no rapid fire? Who determines what rapid fire is?

Another guy was hanging out considering joining the range. He was hesitant about the crazy membership fee along with the $15 use fee each time. This guy was new in town and didn't know the area well yet. I turned him on to Gun City, he lives in Hillsboro Village so that's not too far for him.

No one from the staff bothered to see if they could help me. I was well dressed and had enough cash in my pocket to have bought anything he might have had that I wanted. Uselton is a real tool. I hold no hard feelings against Bristol for frequenting the place. If I got to go for free I'd be there too!

If Rick or any of his staff read this, you missed a sell today. Your range fees and crazy rules will keep me from coming back.

(yeah, his booth was really that dead every time I walked by!)

SHOT Show 2009

LMAO...Damn, if you ever had the misfortune of dealing with Rick, this is one of the most perfectest pictures ever...

Thanks Joe, I now have coffee all over my damn clean shirt!!!!

LMAO...Damn, if you ever had the misfortune of dealing with Rick, this is one of the most perfectest pictures ever...

Thanks Joe, I now have coffee all over my damn clean shirt!!!!

I need to get right down to Hero-Gear and buy one of those new Keep TN Zombie Free shirts!

. :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest haydenmp27
Yeah, he currently runs Rivergate Knives and Guns. The old store closed in Goodlettsville a few years ago.

A buddy of mine was involved with Rick, when Uselton's sponsored a bass fishing tournament. He never paid out to any of the winners is the story I got from several people. They all paid their entry fees, and he kept the cash. I never asked him personally, but the guys I know that said it are not likely to make that crap up.

they actually got a 30,000 dollar fishing boat

Guest steve24

A friend of mine stopped by Uselton's the other day and picked up a brochure and a list of range packages. These packages range from the "Bronze" - $199.95/yr. to the "Diamond" package which is only $1499/yr.! ;)

But a non-member can shoot for $20 "if there is a lane available" if they purchase their ammo and targets from Uselton's.:)

On another note, after I left the Goodman Gun Show Saturday, I decided to check out Gun City USA. Man, was I ever disappointed! They had maybe 15 or 20 handguns and virtually no long guns. I guess they have a nice range, but their gun selection was pathetic.

Guest parris001
they actually got a 30,000 dollar fishing boat

Hey Hayden. Why won't you answer private messages? You'll spout off in the forums but refuse to talk to a man on a one on one basis. I think it's because your main aim is damage control on a wider scale but you don't care to actually discuss hard issues with someone that has issues with Uselton's service.

When you and Angela get married, do you think Rick will let you drive that big yellow Ford F-250?

On another note .......I decided to check out Gun City USA. Man, was I ever disappointed! They had maybe 15 or 20 handguns and virtually no long guns. I guess they have a nice range, but their gun selection was pathetic.

Let me tell you, if you had checked out their range, you would have still been dissapointed :hat:

I decided to check out Gun City USA. Man, was I ever disappointed! They had maybe 15 or 20 handguns and virtually no long guns. I guess they have a nice range, but their gun selection was pathetic.

Ahhh, the dungeon where you can get fragged by the guy on the other end of the line! Man I hate that place.:hat:

Guest Battzglock
Don't like the sound of the guy, but hell, a nice indoor range close to home would be great.

I actually do all my shooting at On Target in Murfreesboro. The range is very nice and the shop is well stocked.

I made several trips there before I ever bought anything from them...recon, if you will. Have since bought several pistols from them....good to deal with and polite, from my take on it all.

Still, nice range and close to Nashville.

Guest eyebedam
Hey Hayden. Why won't you answer private messages? You'll spout off in the forums but refuse to talk to a man on a one on one basis. I think it's because your main aim is damage control on a wider scale but you don't care to actually discuss hard issues with someone that has issues with Uselton's service.

When you and Angela get married, do you think Rick will let you drive that big yellow Ford F-250?

+1

What's the matter McFly, chicken?

Not sure which is more approriate

friday.jpg

or

snap.jpg

Guest eyebedam

+1

What's the matter McFly, chicken?

Not sure which is more approriate

friday.jpg

or

snap.jpg