2013 Secret Santa "Thank You" Thread

Mine shoulda been delivered yesterday or today; it went out Friday.

I could do without a nice gift if the whole thing just goes the way it should and we don't get the dead beat douche bags like last year. ......then again, management being what it is here, those D-bags got banned, rightfully so.

Happy Christmas TGO.
  • Like 2

Probably next week before i can send mine out. I been working non-stop it seems. I already got most of it together, just waiting on one more item and then box it up and ship out.

I plan on not being a bart of the d-bag list ever...

Just got mine today, dumb ass mailman set it in the rain, so Thank God Santa tapped it up almost watertight. I know the sender but won't spoil it. Some old files and railroad spikes, a cobblers anvil, a sledge hammer head, and some other cool stuff. From the bottom of my heart, Thanks Santa, that old stuff means more to me than new stuff every could Tapatalk ate my spelling. Edited by Spots
  • Like 1

Thank You Secret Santa for the cool items I received! TGO sticker, Gerber Dime Micro Multi Tool and a packet of Sentry Solutions "Tuf Cloth". Thank you very much for those items, as they will be greatly used and enjoyed! Merry Christmas to you (who ever you may be)!

DaveS

Edited by DaveS

Ill go first then. Got mine today. Thanks alot secret santa! I swear whoever you are, you have mind reading abilities because i was going to get that jerky seasoning variety pack myself! That same exact one! I was looking at it on cabelas or bass pro's website a couple weeks ago.

Also it just so happens i have a perfect ar candidate for the flip up sights as well.

Again, thanks!
Posted Image

• Like 2

Got mine in today, thank you!

255gr Buffalo Bore +p 45's

Always wanted to try some of this weight, but was too cheap to get 'em.  Darn things are heavy enough I really think you could knock someone down just by throwing it at them  :rofl:

• Like 3