3 targets, 18 rounds, 2 mag changes in 4.79 seconds.

Guest TankerHC

I was wanting to see the targets also  SW. I know a couple guys that can load and shoot about that fast but they actually hit the target 1 in every 3 or 4 rounds. Still very impressive and I would guess he did hit the target more than my buddy's do..................jmho

Guest TankerHC

According to the writer, he hit all 18 and 16 of 18 in the A-Zone (X ring), I didnt look but the writer says you can see it on Hot Shots or on the Hot Shots website. 

I have little doubt he probably did hit the target as reported. I do know there are a lot of match competitors capable of similar shows that are also very accurate and they have dedicated a lot of time and spent a small fortune in ammo to get to that point................jmho

• Like 1

Pro shooter with an open run........I bet Dale Jr can make a beer run faster than the rest of us too!                                                                                                                :rofl:

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Not impressed! There probably aren't a whole bunch of folks that could get that many rounds off in 4.79 seconds. But I'll bet there are a lot of folks that could hit the X with VERY LOW recoil ammo..

If he put SAMMI spec ammunition in that pistol(?) he probably wouldn't hit anything, and I'd make a pretty good wager that his time would be around 30 seconds, or more!

First 9mm I ever shot was a g17 that belonged to my ex-FIL with an 20+ round extended mag I put the entire mag in a 5in group as fast as I could pull the trigger. That was at 21 feet. That was 15 years ago, not saying I could do it with my xd40 in 30sec now. Good shooting. JTM We the People of the United States, in order to form a more Perfect Union......

Not impressed! There probably aren't a whole bunch of folks that could get that many rounds off in 4.79 seconds. But I'll bet there are a lot of folks that could hit the X with VERY LOW recoil ammo..

If he put SAMMI spec ammunition in that pistol(?) he probably wouldn't hit anything, and I'd make a pretty good wager that his time would be around 30 seconds, or more!

I'd say those rounds are WAY over SAMMI spec to make the comp work. The gas from the high pressure rounds is what keeps the gun flat.

• Like 2
Guest TresOsos

Specialized gun. more than likely 9mm so light recoil.

First I can't do that, but i"m not overly impressed.

Do it with a stock, single stack 1911 in .45acp with no mag well and factory 230grn FMJ.

Then I might be impressed.

Edited by TresOsos