New Bushmaster ARs for $629

Wow! Anyone shopping for a Takedown or SR22 will likely not find a better deal. I'd love to be wrong, though. :)

Edit: HOLY WINGMASTER! Edited by Razz
Guest TankerHC

Are these REAL prices? Just saw a standard R1 at Academy last night, $699. (I had to double check to make sure I was seeing this ad right), Bass Pro over 700, Gander $799. A Mossberg 715t for $189? I bought the original version the day they came out and it was more than that, think the last one I looked at WITHOUT the extended mag was $229.

Guest TankerHC

Eh...Acadamy, bass pro and gander mt. aren't really known for their low prices...

Eh, Academy is. And $574 for an R1 is lower than I have seen it anywhere.

LGS's are not know for their low prices. 

BTW, thats also almost $100 less than Buds, which is also known for their low prices. 

Edited by TankerHC
Tanker, it might be worth your time to drive to Guns and Leather next time you've got a few items to buy. They've beat Academy by a mile on everything I've shopped for. I've not been in the market for an R1 but when I was looking for a SR1911 they beat Academy by $50. That was a while ago but I'm sure they're just as competitive. Cash discount helps, too.

Carbon 15 with $1200 invested? Someone either is telling a tall tale or they got taken to the cleaners back during firearmageddon, either way, tis a Douchecanoe.

http://www.gunownersclub.com/listings/firearms/rifles/266202.html

That wouldn't surprise me. I know someone who paid $1100-$1200 for a Carbon 15 from Goodlettsville Gun Shop. This was in the midst of the craze.

Here is the ad , I quoted low ...

I have a Bushmaster Carbon 15 Tactical in 223/5.56, only 150 rounds down the pipe. It is a great shooting gun, just want something else. It comes with a quad rail, UTG rail covers, Magpul AFG2 forward grip, 45 degree angle sights, red dot scope, Truglo 4x32 scope, 1 30 round mag, 40 rounds of ammo, and box with paper work. I am asking $875 firm. I will not go down on my price, I have $1200 in this. I might trade for another AR-15. It won't let me add pics, so if you are interested I will send pics via text or email. My number is xxx-xxxx

Here is the ad , I quoted low ...

I have a Bushmaster Carbon 15 Tactical in 223/5.56, only 150 rounds down the pipe. It is a great shooting gun, just want something else. It comes with a quad rail, UTG rail covers, Magpul AFG2 forward grip, 45 degree angle sights, red dot scope, Truglo 4x32 scope, 1 30 round mag, 40 rounds of ammo, and box with paper work. I am asking $875 firm. I will not go down on my price, I have $1200 in this. I might trade for another AR-15. It won't let me add pics, so if you are interested I will send pics via text or email. My number is xxx-xxxx

Junk piled on top of junk.

• Like 1