Reasons Why You Might Want This Decal

Guest Legally Armed

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Verbal Kint

Um... yeah... I'll pass on promoting that I'm "packing" for obvious reasons, as well as that entire list making Baby Jesus cry.

:bowrofl:

People don't need explanations why I do something... and they surely don't need to know what I do/don't have on my person.

Heh....well, I have my fishy stickers on my truck, and I get the same treatment that is on that list anyway...cept for the tailgating. Folks love to tailgate round here. I am from a northern state, nd I have yelled redneck at more than a few folks, and as for what the sticker was in their window...couldn't tell ya.

In a nutshell......+1 Verbal Kint

Why don't you just put on a sticker that says:

"Break into my truck just to look for a gun.":screwy:

Sort of like because of all the.....

pedophiles that break in because someone has one of those "honor student" stickers.

...or those that

break in looking for fishing equipment because of the "I'd rather be fishing" sticker.

break in looking for golf clubs because of the "I'd rather be golfing" sticker.

break in looking for dead fetuses because of the "Pro-Choice" sticker.

:bowrofl::tinfoil::D

Has anyone ever posted where an actual criminal broke into a vehicle because of a sticker on it?

pedophiles that break in because someone has one of those "honor student" stickers.

...or those that

break in looking for fishing equipment because of the "I'd rather be fishing" sticker.

:bowrofl::tinfoil::D

Has anyone ever posted where an actual criminal broke into a vehicle because of a sticker on it?

Well I do remember some guy posting that his next door neighbors co-worker once had his car broken into :D

Guest Legally Armed

Boy, some of you need to take your gun off, have a shot of Jack Daniels, and relax. I sent the link over because I thought you might read some things on the page and find them funny. I also said in the post that no one had to purchase anthing so, as to being an authorized vendor, I do not think it should apply. If you think that is what it was about, remove the post.

I have probably passed out more lead and have had more lead in my body than most of you but; I still have a sense of humor. I know the bulk of trainers all over the country and except for two that are right here in Tennessee, most of them also keep a sense of humor about this subject.

When you deal with self-defense issues on a daily basis, it takes more than knowledge, training, and a large caliber gun to keep your sanity and respect within this industry. Most of you carry for self-defense reasons, but some might carry because you want to exercise your Right to be able to carry. Whatever the reason, I respect your decision to carry. I cannot understand why others do not but, I also respect their individual decision not to carry.

Some of you carry concealed and some in the 'open'. Look at the gentlemen who just setteled the 'open' carry law suit in Arizona. We all have different ways to do things, and different reasons why we do them.

I have been involved in Carry issues since returning from one of our wars. This was years before the introduction of the Tennessee Handgun Permit Law. I was there when Harold Stockburger introduced the Tennessee Carry Bill and helped in a small way, get the bill passed. I know why the Tennessee Carry Law is NOT a concealed law, and the reason why it was never a part of the law. I know the struggles that took place before and after the law was passed. I have done my part in this issue.

I now write about carry issues including publishing books on carry laws in Tennessee and other states because I feel the subject matter is important. Few do this because, in my personal opinion, it is harder than training.

I don't want to offend anyone on this forum but, it seems like some of you are just too tense to be carrying a loaded gun! I was asked a number of times at various gun shows to participate on this forum. From time to time, I have participated and tried to share some things I thought were beneficial to others, interesting, or amusing.

Again, thought some of you might find things on the page amusing. That was the only reason. Posted this 'vent' because of some of the posts. I don't want to participate in a verbal debate on this issue. Regards to all.

No but lots of people have posted that they are afraid to leave their gun in the car when they go inside a place that serves alchohol.Like there is a cult of thieves that has "Gundar" and cruises the parking lots of restaurants that serve and when their senses go off break into the car and steal the gun.:cool:

Guest Legally Armed

To Grout:

I understand that. In fact, one of the leading problems at the Nashville airport is the theft of firearms from vehicles. If I don't take my handgun with me, I drop it at a local gun shop until I return.

As to the restaurants that sell alcohol, you need to understand the 'affirmative defense' provision in Tennessee. When I am at a resturant that serves alcohol, I don't drink but, I always believe I am probaby not the only law abiding citizen in the establishment carrying a pistol.

This law needs to be changed like Kentucky or the new law that Georgia recently passed but, until Representative Naife is defeated in his home district, the 'restaurant carry' amendment will probably not be enacted. His ties to the Restaurant Association because of his 'store' in Covington, is just one reason that people have pointed to regarding his objections to this provision.

Boy, some of you need to take your gun off, have a shot of Jack Daniels, and relax.

:cool:

I have been involved in Carry issues since returning from one of our wars. This was years before the introduction of the Tennessee Handgun Permit Law. I was there when Harold Stockburger introduced the Tennessee Carry Bill and helped in a small way, get the bill passed. I know why the Tennessee Carry Law is NOT a concealed law, and the reason why it was never a part of the law. I know the struggles that took place before and after the law was passed. I have done my part in this issue.

I now write about carry issues including publishing books on carry laws in Tennessee and other states because I feel the subject matter is important. Few do this because, in my personal opinion, it is harder than training.

I don't want to offend anyone on this forum but, it seems like some of you are just too tense to be carrying a loaded gun! I was asked a number of times at various gun shows to participate on this forum. From time to time, I have participated and tried to share some things I thought were beneficial to others, interesting, or amusing.

Again, thought some of you might find things on the page amusing. That was the only reason. Posted this 'vent' because of some of the posts. I don't want to participate in a verbal debate on this issue. Regards to all.

Thank You.
Guest Todd@CIS
Boy, some of you need to take your gun off, have a shot of Jack Daniels, and relax. I sent the link over because I thought you might read some things on the page and find them funny. I also said in the post that no one had to purchase anthing so, as to being an authorized vendor, I do not think it should apply. If you think that is what it was about, remove the post.

I have probably passed out more lead and have had more lead in my body than most of you but; I still have a sense of humor. I know the bulk of trainers all over the country and except for two that are right here in Tennessee, most of them also keep a sense of humor about this subject.

When you deal with self-defense issues on a daily basis, it takes more than knowledge, training, and a large caliber gun to keep your sanity and respect within this industry. Most of you carry for self-defense reasons, but some might carry because you want to exercise your Right to be able to carry. Whatever the reason, I respect your decision to carry. I cannot understand why others do not but, I also respect their individual decision not to carry.

Some of you carry concealed and some in the 'open'. Look at the gentlemen who just setteled the 'open' carry law suit in Arizona. We all have different ways to do things, and different reasons why we do them.

Legally Armed, I have a wonderful sense of humor...just ask me. :P

Speaking for me, I did the :cool: because, although you posted this for "a laugh," clicking on your site I see nothing saying that this is the purpose of the list...so I wondered if that is the real purpose or if you are appealing to the less informed to sell a product. Maybe you should put something on that webpage about it being just for "a laugh."

I don't have to tell you about the goofy ideas some people get about carrying a gun...

If it was truly meant for a laugh, great. I will remove my sarcastic :P.

I look forward to reading more of your posts here and keep up your efforts.

Regards

Edited by Todd@CIS
Guest sermon8r

...or those that

:cool::tinfoil::P

Break in to my PU to steal a Bible since i have a Christian Tag on it