Hendersonville gun show November 16 & 17

At least as good, and likely better. I believe I'll go. Haven't been to one in a while. I hope some of the craziness has died down.

I haven't been to Murfreesboro show in several years, so I really don't know about how it is lately. But since it's less than 25 miles round trip for me, I'll probably go to this one

The Hendersonville show is definitely more open with more room between aisles. I feel crowded at the M'boro shows even when it's not.
In terms of types of dealers and merchandise I would rate them about the same.

Pretty much on target here, but I have gone to a few H'ville shows, the early ones, that were just packed.
Guest TresOsos

It's ten dollars, they are all to expensive nowdays. ( in my view not worth the price of addmision.)

Went yesterday, ok show a lot of unrelated gun tables setup but I didn't see any beany babies, but I did see jerky.

Prices on guns seemed ok for now days, there was some outragious pricing at a reloading supplies table

to left in the back.

It's was rediculious.

Personally, 20 plus years ago you could go to a show and find some good deals.

Now days they are just as bad as retail outlets, however they do have some odd stuff you

don't find in retail shops. Seems the only way to really get a good deal is to shop online and

do transfers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.