Surveillance Video Captures Flash Mob Robberies At 3 Chicago Area Stores

Guest nra37922

Guest nra37922

It's a shame that that's what our country has came to. Anyone notice something about the "Flash Robbers"?

DaveS

What that they were are black....

Guest TresOsos

It's a shame that that's what our country has came to. Anyone notice something about the "Flash Robbers"?

DaveS

What that the perps are members of the FSA (Free S*it Army).

Edited by TresOsos
Guest nra37922

No one can stop it. If you try your a racist and get crucified on the news.

One CANNOT fix a problem if the problem cannot even be discussed.  While In Paris our driver told the wife and myself that there was a big news report on Chicago and how dangerous it was.  Now if the Ohole-in-Chief wanted to really have a decent legacy he should take this BS on and start the mechanisms to straighten out the mess that 50+ years of government enslavement of the black community has caused.  Course its not about doing the right thing but about staying in power so this will NEVER happen...

When the race card is played I look at the person crying racism and generally tune them out as a race hustler, poverty pimp, or welfare junkie. 

Edited by nra37922
6 months ago the mainstream media would have us believe this kind of flash mob was some sort of crazy conspiracy

this, despite several accounts of flash mobs attacking in beating white people for no reason

now they're stealing stuff too so it's suddenly a reality

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
Guest TresOsos

Well some poor guy just might be in the wrong place at the wrong time and get caught up in the shennigans of one of these flashmobs.

It might turn violent, he might be armed, the outcome might not be good for the FSA or him. But one of these days some one is going to

do bodily harm to some of these miscreants and it isn't going to be pretty.

The ones being interviewed looked like real wimps. Anyone notice they were a loss for words? I could think of several words that

would have been cut from the video, since it is in Chicago.