Stage Breakdown

There is a thread else where regarding this stage.  I just wondered how the SSR/ESR shooters handled this stage. Mostly where did you put your extra loaders since you couldn't use pouches and there wasn't any concealment allowed.

MCC3Stage2_zpsdd26cfd4.jpg

New rulebook does not have any instance that specifies that any COF has to be neutral friendly to a certain division.  The COF states that the mag carriers are not to be used however most people used their front pockets to stow the magazines.  3 ACs were there and numerous MDs from clubs were there and had no issues with the way the stage was designed nor administered concerning earned penalties.

ESR shooter I'm my squad--no problem for him. I think he hung them on his pocket.

That's what I was looking for. I had that thought right off the bat but I was like meh might fall with movement. I wonder how much harder it would be for that with the speedloaders that are a little top heavy,

New rulebook does not have any instance that specifies that any COF has to be neutral friendly to a certain division.  The COF states that the mag carriers are not to be used however most people used their front pockets to stow the magazines.  3 ACs were there and numerous MDs from clubs were there and had no issues with the way the stage was designed nor administered concerning earned penalties.

Yeah I could figure the magazine easy enough, just stow and go. Since I have been develing into the round gun world I ask a few more questions now when I look at stages.

I ran a pajama stage like this one time at Bluegrass and burned A LOT of time on it trying to get moonclips in and out of my strongside pocket. Went home and found a pair of shorts that had a thigh pocket I could drop them in and out of without problem. When I saw it come up for the Cup, I knew I had to wear them. Went well. SSR guys could get them in the belt line but I don't like doing that to moons for fear of them bending.

Wheel gun??? WHY????

Because some of us can't count past 6!!!

Edited by sbcman

I ran a pajama stage like this one time at Bluegrass and burned A LOT of time on it trying to get moonclips in and out of my strongside pocket. Went home and found a pair of shorts that had a thigh pocket I could drop them in and out of without problem. When I saw it come up for the Cup, I knew I had to wear them. Went well. SSR guys could get them in the belt line but I don't like doing that to moons for fear of them bending.

Because some of us can't count past 6!!!

See some of us don't have easy access to the belt line......it's that whole "tactical offset" LOL.

Johnny had some polymer clips that bend on him putting them in a pocket one match then jammed up his gun.

• Like 1

When your using a speedloader gun be careful about straddling your belt with the speedloader if it hits the little button in the center it'll dump all your rds on the ground you have to use your pockets or store them upside down with the handle in your belt or pocket Im sure others may do it different but thats how I store um.

Edited by Rickey

That's my concealed gun.
Back on topic. Maybe being a fanny pack on stages like that. Or a European carry all. Going to not kill kittens but what would you grab out of the night stand? And the big question, where would you put the stuff?

not in your mag carriers.  Weapon and additional ammo is away from you.  You are in bed watching TV without your concealment nor your mag holders as normal people would do.  Holster was only on for a safety concern after the stage is finished.

TJ made the correct statement that there are other clubs that have done this type of scenario for a more realistic feel.

If you really wanted too make it realistic though I dont sleep fully clothed or wear anything that has pockets too bed. That would be an issue for mag storage although I'm sure several of you could tell me where too stick it lol

Seems like we had a shower stage like that at ORSA once and I ended up carrying my spare magazine by biting it.