sons of anarchy

Guest eyebedam

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as a patch holder in this state. good luck starting that club. bet it'll never get off the ground. SOA is make believe, fake a soprano's on bikes. I know some pretty hard core 1%ers and they aren't like that show. we can only dream of having the towns sheriff and fire chief in our pockets but in reality that just isn't the case at all. for entertainment it's okay but it's sad that this show will only put more police on our backs for no reason and scrare the crap out of non-bikers. next we'll see SOA patches on ebay...

Cheers!

respects,

johnnyo

• Administrator
for entertainment it's okay but it's sad that this show will only put more police on our backs for no reason and scrare the crap out of non-bikers

Didn't the same thing happen when Homer joined the Hell's Satans on the Simpsons a few years ago?

:)

Guest eyebedam
as a patch holder in this state. good luck starting that club. bet it'll never get off the ground. SOA is make believe, fake a soprano's on bikes. I know some pretty hard core 1%ers and they aren't like that show. we can only dream of having the towns sheriff and fire chief in our pockets but in reality that just isn't the case at all. for entertainment it's okay but it's sad that this show will only put more police on our backs for no reason and scrare the crap out of non-bikers. next we'll see SOA patches on ebay...

Cheers!

respects,

johnnyo

Well I believe its more of a joke than anything:tinfoil:.

Cheers!

respects,

johnnyo

As soon as I get me a bike (a big wish), I will joing the "Widows Sons" (Masonic Riders Association)....not a MC it is a RA (Riders Association).

The TN Grand Chapter is here in Memphis and I already have a few friends who belong to it, and they are all brothers.

Well I believe its more of a joke than anything:tinfoil:.

Yep...

...at the very least more something like the Southern Cruisers. Not a true 3-piece patch MC. But even if that was the case...not with a bunch of true 1%'s

But I agree the show won't help those that don't like those on bikes feel any better about us. lol But as Ron White said, "You can't fix stupid!"

....and yes I know Ron was busted for drugs too long ago.....

Cheers!

respects,

johnnyo

Yea I know SOA is make believe and as someone who used to be a "tag-along" for a patched club in Mississippi for a few rides I know all about clubs, 1 %ers, and what it takes to start a club. Most of us here would never take part in a 1% club, for me I would probably not have my job long.

To start a sanctioned AMA riders group or something of the sort is quite different. It's a joke brother. Nobody here is gonna patch out and start buying up M-4s or anything.

But hey "It's a free country and we're all free men protected by the constitution!" *rides away* :D

Yea I know SOA is make believe and as someone who used to be a "tag-along" for a patched club in Mississippi for a few rides I know all about clubs, 1 %ers, and what it takes to start a club. Most of us here would never take part in a 1% club, for me I would probably not have my job long.

To start a sanctioned AMA riders group or something of the sort is quite different. It's a joke brother. Nobody here is gonna patch out and start buying up M-4s or anything.

But hey "It's a free country and we're all free men protected by the constitution!" *rides away* :D

and why not? :tinfoil:

• Administrator

There used to be this little greasy spoon that my parents went to religiously every morning. One of the regulars there was a serious, authentic, genuine Hell's Angel. There wasn't an official chapter in town but he'd moved in from somewhere else and I guess more or less "retired" but still rode with a local out of Indiana if I remember correctly. Hell it's been more than 20 years since I saw the guy and he's probably dead by now.

Anyway, dude was probably one of the scariest, meanest looking guys I've ever seen but was a freaking teddy bear around kids. Loved kids. Loved letting kids hop on his bike, make engine noises, etc. Just ate it up. But he'd probably kill a grown man who dared touch his horse. :D

Totally worthless contribution to this thread, but just a random memory that I guess will stick with me for the rest of my life. :tinfoil:

Guest eyebedam

What was the gun Jax's mom took out of the box? It almost looked liked a LCP with a chrome slide & a chrome ruger medallion on the grip. ? They only showed a brief glimpse of it.