sons of anarchy

Guest eyebedam

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant to DVR that. :hat:

Replays of last nights episode Sun 11:00pm and Tue 10:00pm (Central)

It will be on 15 times before next Wednesday. its the pilot and everyones talking about it. You will have plenty of chances to catch it.

But I already DVR'd it. My new favorite woman happend to be talking at the same time.

No DVR here :( but I did flip back and forth and caught a "Best of" her speech on FNC this morning.

A question for you "Shield" watchers. Why do the uniform cops wear their badges on the wrong side of their shirts? Only watch from time to time and never figured that one out.

What I heard was that the LAPD actually has a copyright on their uniform. So not to cause problems with that, they have them on the wrong side.

From the IMDB FAQ Page on the Shield

The uniformed officers originally wore realistic LAPD-style badges over their left breast, which is standard in the real Los Angeles Police Department, as it is symbolically over the heart. After criticism from the real LAPD over the show's depiction of corrupt cops, the badges were replaced with less realistic badges which were worn over the right breast, starting midway through the first season.

So maybe not a copyright issue....just a PR one

Edited by Fallguy
Added IMDB info
I liked the pilot quite a bit. was disappointed in the shield. looks like a rehash of the last couple of seasons

I kinda agree. I love the show, but it has been winding down and I'm glad this is the last season. I still enjoy watching it, but not nearly as much as I did the first 4 or 5 seasons. I just wonder what will become of Vic and Co.