Paul Dennis Reid dead....

K191145

Wonder how much his medical bills are that the State will have to pay, err tax payers will pay.

Well at least no more money will be wasted on him now, except to bury him. I like how his pious minister said he's glad the state wont get to kill a mentally ill man. More like an evil sociopathic piece of human garbage. Maybe the good minister can explain his feelings to the families of the teenage girls he tied up, shot in the head and tossed in a lake. I saw the film of those girls floating dead in that lake, I would have pulled the switch on that POS myself.

• Like 1

Well at least no more money will be wasted on him now, except to bury him. I like how his pious minister said he's glad the state wont get to kill a mentally ill man. More like an evil sociopathic piece of human garbage. Maybe the good minister can explain his feelings to the families of the teenage girls he tied up, shot in the head and tossed in a lake. I saw the film of those girls floating dead in that lake, I would have pulled the switch on that POS myself.

should request an accounting of his 18 years in prison, medical and everything.  Probably over million dollars.

Guest bluecanary25

Hope he was in great pain these last few days.  

Mentally ill, mentally retarded... BS.  

I hope the families of his victims can achieve some peace.

I always thought it is better all around when scumbag killers like him get taken out during the commission of their crimes, of course it's bad for the cop or citizen who has to kill them but no more tax payer money is wasted on them, very little media time is spent on them. They are gone and society is a little better for it and you can forget they ever existed.
  • Like 1

They should put guys that are on death row who have run the course on appeals on Hospice and just medicate them till they die in their sleep!

Instead they put them on suicide watch.  Heaven forbid they kill themselves waiting on the state to kill them.

• Like 1

I remember this well, as it hit close to home for me. I've been in the kitchen for a long time and this one always just seemed worse to me for that reason. I hope the SOB burns in hell.

Me and my fishing partner was out on Kentucky Lake bass fishing when Larry's (my friend) son called and told Larry the news. Larry's son Mike dated the 16 year old girl that worked at Baskin Robbins. Reports said she was found partially in the water (on the bank) at Dunbar State Park Lake. Her and the other girl was found by an elderly couple walking their dog. Both had their throats cut.

So, Paul Reid....good riddance, and may your ghost haunt you through eternity! I can smell your flesh burning in hell right now!

DaveS

Edited by DaveS
  • Like 1
Guest tdoccrossvilletn

guards

Me and my fellow officers despise this term and find it extremely disrespectful. We are officers of the law just like any other leo. We may not be post certified yet but I hear tell it's on the way but we still get law enforcement discounts.

Sent from my mind using ninja telepathy.

Me and my fellow officers despise this term and find it extremely disrespectful. We are officers of the law just like any other leo. We may not be post certified yet but I hear tell it's on the way but we still get law enforcement discounts.

interesting. I never mind what I'm called. It's all semantics. I know who I am and what I do, people use all kinds of words to describe it; that's just human nature.
As far as ol' PDR...it is a shame we had to wait this long for the families to receive justice.

Sent barefoot from the hills of Tennessee

• Like 1
Guest tdoccrossvilletn

interesting. I never mind what I'm called. It's all semantics. I know who I am and what I do, people use all kinds of words to describe it; that's just human nature.
As far as ol' PDR...it is a shame we had to wait this long for the families to receive justice.

Sent barefoot from the hills of Tennessee

Guards is a derogatory term used by the media to talk bad about us.

Guest tdoccrossvilletn

Instead they put them on suicide watch. Heaven forbid they kill themselves waiting on the state to kill them.

Standard procedure is to place them on lock down in a paper gown, paper pillow, paper blanket, and observe them. They are fed finger foods with no tray, utensils, or anything.

Standard procedure is to place them on lock down in a paper gown, paper pillow, paper blanket, and observe them. They are fed finger foods with no tray, utensils, or anything.

I know the Guards keep a pretty good eye on them. A friend of mine is a Guard at Brushy Mountain and he keeps me pretty well posted on things. Not much gets past them.

DaveS

Guest tdoccrossvilletn
[quote name="DaveS" post="1058206" timestamp="1383522712"] I know the Guards keep a pretty good eye on them. A friend of mine is a Guard at Brushy Mountain and he keeps me pretty well posted on things. Not much gets past them. DaveS[/quote] There is no brushy mountain. It closed about 10 years ago. Its now Morgan County correctional complex. MCCX here we go with the guards word again. So derogatory and offensive. I won't comment on MCCX except to say we run things quiet differently than they do. Basically the commissioner sends people to us to observe how we "run things". Sent from my mind using ninja telepathy. Edited by tdoccrossvilletn
  • Moderators

Guards is a derogatory term used by the media to talk bad about us.

I always thought "screw" was a derogatory term for y'all.

My stepdad retired after 34 years with TDOC. If you asked him what he did, he'd tell you that he was a prison guard at Fort Pillow. That's what they were called back when he started. His coworkers and his "boys" (the prisoners) all respected him for the way he treated all with respect and kindness. I think the term "Correctional Officer" was invented by some insecure jackass with a misplaced case of badge envy. Next time you get your PC panties in a bunch when someone calls you a prison guard, remember they are calling you that because that's what you do. You guard society from the inmates at the prison. We appreciate the job you do. It is different than that of a cop. Not easier, not less nor more valuable, so you don't have to try and compare yourself to one. It may not be the same job but it is appreciated just as much.
  • Like 1