It's a Family Thing!

Smith

Well I've always wanted a x54 or .308 AK and just so happened good fortune smiled on me. Thought I wanted a long barrel but after playing with this short barrel I really like it. It'll never be a 600+ gun but at 500 in its all good.
It was converted poorly by previous owner so I stripped it down and started over. Have a few things left to do (grip & optics) but it's pretty much done.
Here it is with my Draco SBR and recently acquired Saiga 12.
Details: Saiga 308-1, Ace stock, CSS internal block, 14.5" barrel with perm K-Var 74 brake.
Posted Image

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the Saiga rifle stocks. So much so I run one on my S12. For a grip I run a Molot and a ACE for a stock. The only difference between your S12 and mine is mine has HK sights welded on and the Saiga rifle stock. I even hae the CSS trigger guard and the auto plug.

The only thing left to do to mine is cutting and permanently attaching a flash hider. Well that and thread the barrel for an inside choke.

This was the first 12 I've run with the auto plug and I really like it. I got turned on to the Molot (md arms version) grips awhile back and now I have to put them on AK I get my hands on.
As far as internal threading, you think theres enough thickness?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.