September 2008 Middle TN Meet, Eat and Shoot -- September 13th

Please RSVP by voting  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Please RSVP by voting

• I will be there.
    • I will also be attending the lunch gathering.

well XD, I totally enjoyed shooting with you and Dakota. that was great fun!

I also enjoyed meeting Hornet Handler. I think that between he and I we could sit up all night telling war tales. Its like having a brother from another mother. LOL!

David, I enjoyed meeting you and your wife! thanks for having us!

Pirate, I wish we could have gotten a chance to shoot some! next time though.

Hunter...you're pretty cool! thanks for keeping me straight and not jumping my case too hard when I fingered my firearms during the cold range.

it was great meeting all of you and shooting with you!

oh...XD, how did the game go?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Sorry I'm late to the game but it was great meeting the new folks today. Tower, it was a pleasure and I look forward to shooting with you again sometime. Maybe we'll make it east for one of your hometown shoots one of these days!

He put a boy on his back ran by & pointed at him & said "I got you"

Hahahah! That's awesome stuff right there! :D

Guest themark712

Really sorry I missed you guys this month (and last month, too ;)). Man, football season really starts cutting into my Saturdays, although my absence this month was not football related. Hopefully, I can get back for the October shoot.

Thanks Tungsten.

I really enjoyed shooting with you guys and talking to ya..Hornet Handler, I think you may be a brother from another mother. ;)

I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to shoot with you guys again.

I wasn't kidding when I said that Shannon was the last of his family. In the 2nd ACR (way back in the Army days) we had a tradition. When all was done, and the company roster was read, the names of the fallen were called. when their name was met with silence, it was called again and them that knew him took responsibility and called out "I'll answer for him".

well, I'll answer for Shannon as much as I can. After that, Julez wants to go look at a house we found..so my free time will be pretty limited for a little while.

I'll catch up when I can though.