Black Friday Guns, Gear and Ammo Deals

Guest Keal G Seo

Maybe a LPK for the TGO build but unless something stellar comes up I'm not likely to jump on it...saving for everyone else's Christmas and all

Last year I wanted the Taurus snub nose .44 mag. That was on sale black friday at academy sports. Well needless to say I got stuck at work all day. I begged several family members to go get it for me. Lets just say I didn't get the gun. I believe it was $247. I wouldn't mind seeing it again this year.
Guest TankerHC

Black Friday Gun and Accesory deals are going to be as bad as someone trying to get a $150 Walmart Laptop. Lots more gun owners I suspect. Even the FBI is ramping up.

The FBI NICS Section has announced extended hours of service on Friday, Nov. 29, 2013 (“Black Friday”), for E-check Users and state Point-of-Contact (POC) Programs. Typically, the NICS is available daily from 8 a.m. until 1 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST). However, in response to requests to bring NICS into service earlier on “Black Friday” to better accommodate typical business-hour extensions throughout the retail industry and due to a long history of record-breaking volume on this day, the FBI will bring the NICS in-service starting at 4:30 a.m. EST. for NICS E-check Users and for state POC Programs. The NICS Contracted Call Centers will open, as normal, at 8 a.m. EST.

For those Federal Firearms Licensees (FFLs) that do not currently utilize the NICS E-check service and would like to do so prior to NICS Peak Season 2013 or in advance of the earlier-than-normal NICS service hours being provided on “Black Friday,” contact the following for that expeditious, automated firearms background check service: 1-877-324-6427. Select Option 2 for FFL Customer Service and then option 5 for E-Check enrollment.

Edited by TankerHC

I am going to have Remington thunderbolts in Knoxville for 22.00 for a 500 round brick

Those won't last long. I haven't seen a brick of .22LR ammo at a fair price in so long that I'm sure I'll go into shock the first time I actually do find some and someone else will step in front of me and buy it before I come out if my stupor.
Guest TankerHC

Last year I wanted the Taurus snub nose .44 mag. That was on sale black friday at academy sports. Well needless to say I got stuck at work all day. I begged several family members to go get it for me. Lets just say I didn't get the gun. I believe it was $247. I wouldn't mind seeing it again this year.

I went to get one too, they were sold out but told me the deal would still be available as soon as more came in. Never saw any more come in. Maybe .44 Tauras up in TN, different locations, different deals, but the .44 I was looking at was a Rossi, same price.

BTW, I know one deal that is likely to be back from last year. When we went looking for nephew a handgun couple of weeks ago, he was looking at the Heritage 22LR/22 Mag for $189 when "someone" let us know we might want to wait, the $99 deal was likely to be back.

Edited by TankerHC

I went to get one too, they were sold out but told me the deal would still be available as soon as more came in. Never saw any more come in. Maybe .44 Tauras up in TN, different locations, different deals, but the .44 I was looking at was a Rossi, same price.

BTW, I know one deal that is likely to be back from last year. When we went looking for nephew a handgun couple of weeks ago, he was looking at the Heritage 22LR/22 Mag for $189 when "someone" let us know we might want to wait, the $99 deal was likely to be back.

Your correct. I must have been thinking taurus because they manufacture them. And the price was $259. Heck its hard to remember what I did last week.lol

I was primarily thinking of online black friday/cyber monday deals. I generally try to avoid the actual brick and mortar stores that weekend. I will be looking for a SBR piston upper as well as a lower build kit with a pistol buffer until form 4 comes back. I would also love to find a great deal on an Aimpoint pro or maybe an Eotech to go on the SBR. 

Guest TankerHC
Just got my first Black Friday email. Impact started early. Ruger Americans go on sale tonight at midnight through Thanksgiving for$199. Some huge deal coming for Black Friday.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Just got my first Black Friday email. Impact started early. Ruger Americans go on sale tonight at midnight through Thanksgiving for$199. Some huge deal coming for Black Friday. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

All Ruger Americans or just the .270 Win?

Already sold out, i went straight there after reading this to snatch one up

Yeah, I stayed up last night to see if I could grab one...sold out before 12:02am.
Guest TankerHC

Sportsman Warehouse Black Friday Ad leaked tonight. Supposed to be out next week, not sure.

Bushmaster AR in 5.56. $529, comes with a Sqeege-E cleaning system and 4 intrafuse magazines.

Ruger 22/45 - $359

Ruger SR1911 - $599 for either Government or Commander

Ruger Sr22 or LC9, your choice - $329

Ruger K10/22 Stainless - $229

CX4 Storm - $699

S&W .380 Bodyguard - $339

DPMS Recon with Panther Cleaning system and 4 Intrafuse mags -$899

NIkon P223 3x32 - $99 (I have one and I am getting one of these, cost me $199 before the price slightly dropped, great scope)

PLano Tactical Gun Case, regular $139, black friday $79

Ruger 25 round factory 10/22 mags, $24.00 (plastic regular $34.99) and $49.99 (Metal, regular $59.99)

Browning Yukon 24 gun safe, 100 dollars off - $649

1000 rounds of Federal Eagle .223 - $399

Howard Leight Active Electronic Earmuffs -$39.99. I have two pairs of these and cheapest I have seen them is $70

Boyt Secure Vault for $49

Simmons 8 point 3 x 9 x 40. $29

allen Durango Gun Cases - $7.99

Auguson 30 day food storage bucket with 300 servings for $89

Boots, shoes, Garmins, Laser Rangefinders, Clothes, Camo and a ton of other stuff on Black Friday for sale.

Guest TankerHC

I think thats store only, Black Friday. Gander Mountain ad leaked also.

91/30's, $149 with 20 rebate ($129)

LCP .380 $299

Mossberg Tactical Flat Top with Red Dot - $299

Ruger 10/22 Lasermax - $299

Carbon 15 with Red Dot - $799

Remington MOE M4 - $1199

Smith MP-22 - $379

Ruger LC9 - $549

WInchester 12 gauge Speed Pump -$329

Model 770 with scope - $299

Henry Golden Boy - $479

12 Gauge Pardner Pump - $199

10/22 and Scope Combo (Synthetic) $279

Some other guns, no deals that I saw, every day prices elsewhere. 

Guest TankerHC

For those who will still shop there. Dicks.

Remington 770/Scope combo - $249

Savage 320 Security - $179

Maverick 88 or Pardner Pump - $169

Savage Model 64 - $119

Thier doorbuster is $200 off the Remington 700 in any caliber. The Varmint or ADL SS. Another doorbuster is the Ruger 10/22, $50 to $100 off depending on store.

Remington Model 783 - $80 off after rebate. $319

Henry .22 - $299

Some others