MAS Defense - Great first-time buying experience

I mentioned this in my 'My TGO 300 Blackout AR Pistol Build' thread, but thought I'd share it where more folks are likely to see it. 

I hadn't heard of them before I started looking for parts for this 300 BLK build, but I decided to go ahead and give them a shot. Based on my limited interaction with the company, I'm guessing it's a fairly small operation. They don't have a huge selection.

I ordered the fluted pistol buffer tube.

Prior to the purchase, I had a few questions. All were answered in a timely manner. 

Shipping was fast; three days from order to delivery. Their website said they were running behind on shipping, so this was a pleasant surprise.

The item was packaged very well, and the item was exactly what I had expected. 

While I haven't attached it to anything yet, the tube appears to be very good quality. Looks awesome, in my humble opinion.

I noticed they had mistakenly sent me the buffer, buffer spring and end plate. I didn't order these, nor was my credit card charged for them. I didn't feel right keeping them without being charged, so I immediately called to let them know what happened. I was thanked for being honest, and told to keep them at no charge. Even if I was asked to pay for them, my review would have been just as complementary.

MAS Defense has turned a first-time buyer into a repeat customer.

MAS Defense
Edited by TripleDigitRide
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic