Fox just announed another shooting

bersaguy

I'm glad to see that our President is being pro-active in removing this threat to our well-being by doing his best to ensure that there are as few employees as possible.

Somehow, I seriously doubt POTUS had anything to do with the removal of a NG soldier :shake: .  I'd place my money on some AGR guy finally getting his relief for cause NCOER.

• Like 1

you will not hear much about this shooting on the news. some news yesterday, then the facts came out, nothing that they can use to push gun control.  nothing in the news this morning in the last two hours.  just like the last two school shootings.  there is not much in the news about them.  no big gun control push, etc... and so on like we had after the newtown shooting.  i don't know the race of this new shooter, can not find anything in the news reports.  the shooter did use a small hand gun.  but no name or identify has been given.  the last two school shooting they were black (black male shot white teacher) and hispanic (hispanic male shot white teacher).  this does not fit the gun control issue of a tea party white male with an ar15 doing the shooting.  look how the gun control/news media ran away from the shooting at the washington navy yard.  wrong color shooter (black) and wrong gun (shotgun) used equal "nothing to see here."   

• Like 1

No, I get it.  You were trying to take a shot at the President b/c of your extreme dislike for him/ his policies.  But it sounds frickin' ridiculous to try and blame him for some nonsense at a NG Armory.

I hear it's cold in W. TN this morning.  Damn Obummer and his Environmental doctrine!

If you're going to criticize the guy, at least be somewhat rational about it.

My point is that POTUS is doing enough real damage to this country that you don't need to make stuff up or sharpshoot him for things he has nothing to do with.  I know a couple AGR guys that need to be sent packing too (if that's what this was, not some escalated personal conflict).

Maybe the President did not have anything directly to do with this shooting. But stats do show that there have been more school shootings and mass shooting on his watch since 2009 then any time in a Presidents history. Maybe if he was not working so hard to divide the country and more for bringing people together and maybe if he would be more focused on building the economy rather than getting a damn health plan up that will finish destroying our country then maybe he would and could not be blamed in some way but all of this is happening on his watch so it's his problem to fix and right now all he is thinking about is his ego and his junk health care program that won't work and he is finding he is surrounded with idiots that don't keep him updated and so he says he finds many things out when the people do on the nightly news...............jmho

• Like 1

Why do ppl keep doing this crap and adding fuel to the anti-2nd cause?

do you really think that someone so worked up that they would shoot people cares the slightest about 2A?   There are very few people who care about 2A,  there are way more who worry about homo's getting married.

My point is that POTUS is doing enough real damage to this country that you don't need to make stuff up or sharpshoot him for things he has nothing to do with.  I know a couple AGR guys that need to be sent packing too (if that's what this was, not some escalated personal conflict).

I wasn't blaming him for this. It was more of a joke that he was doing his best to remove the danger of disgruntled ex-employees by doing his best to reduce the number of employees in the first place (crappy economy, ACA etc). Sorry if it didn't hit the mark, they can't all be comedy gold.
  • Like 1