Black mobs and the coming race war

Guest nra37922

Things weren't exactly peachy after the slaves were finally granted their god given rights to freedom. If they were treated anywhere close to equals, then we wouldn't be in the mess we are in. Instead, for the next 100+ years they were attacked, oppressed, insulted and made to feel less than human. This wasn't just in the South, though that was where it was predominantly. This was also in California, New York, Chicago and Detroit. Police profiling, brutality and oppression, while the general white population turned a blind eye to what being done to their neighbors, finally brought the black youth to a breaking point and two of the most infamous gangs arose and swept across the nation. If white folk would have had the common decency to treat them as human being, instead of as a problem they just wished would just go away, we would likely not be in this mess. But, instead, we, as a nation, enslaved them again through the formation of welfare, taking away pride and replacing it with entitlement. We, as a nation, are only eating of the fruits of our labors. The sins of our fathers upon our heads for generations. As to a coming race war? I think a class war is far more likely. Look at the disparity of wealth in the nation. I argue that you should be able to keep what you earn, but after 2008, I have since learned that way to many of our ultra wealthy are keeping why others earned, not what they have earned and are doing it at the cost of our nation. Through the derivatives market, the bankers stole the wealth of the USA and much of the world. There will be a reckoning, it's just a matter of how bad things will get before the peasants rise up against their masters (eg. French Revolution). Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD Edited by jcluff

Anyone who feels like they owe minorities something are free to set up a fund to pay them back for the sins of their ancestors. Go ahead. Put your money where your mouth is. Anyone who feels the same way is free to join you in that endeavor. Go in together and buy some airtime on TV and tell the world how sorry you are.

Not me. I did nothing wrong and I refuse to apologize to anyone just because someone in my lineage might have owned their great great great grandpappy.

• Like 1

Your post reminded me of this vid of a black power advocate.  He references the videos of that little girl that does three gun matches and whoops butt.  Kinda funny, but not safe for work... lotta m'fers and n'gas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ

I read that three times and I kept on reading "black powder advocate". I kept thinking what does black powder have to do with any of this.

Personally I think it will come down to the "haves" and the "have nots" more so than "black" vs "white". Unfortunately a lot of blacks will be in the "have nots" category so initially it may seem like it is a race war. In the county I live in just .6% are black but 19.8% of the residents, all races, are below poverty level. And those 19.8% are likely receiving some sort of entitlement. And when they get cut off they will be the ones trying to steal to survive.

Those on welfare programs, both black and white, have allowed themselves to become slaves of the government. They have given up all control, as well as their hopes and aspirations, for what amounts to less than minimum wage. They allowed the government to tell them where to live and what they can and cannot buy. I know I would be pissed if I looked back at my life and suddenly realized I gave up all I could have been for what the entitlement crowd receives.

I got really scared, the first time in a very long time, when I thought the government shut down was going to stop food stamp benefits. My wife and I went to buy what we needed to make sure we would not have to go to town for a few months. I suspect that entitlements stopping will be the spark that starts the blaze that will be the end of America as we know it. People riot over a court verdict or when their team loses. Imagine when they loose something as important as the ability to eat or feed their children. People will do more than just loot to feed their kids, especially if all the food is already gone. For a long time we were looking for a place inside a city for convenience but I am glad we didn't find something and stayed where I am now.

We are on a course for this to happen. Unfortunately it will be the retirees that will be starving long before those that receive entitlements begin to starve. I see retirees in my area that are struggling now because of the increased costs. A husband and wife come into a local store once a month with their retirement check. The buy a month's worth of flour, sugar, salted pork as well as a few other small items. That is what they are living on every month and because they are "retired" they cannot get the welfare or food stamps those who never worked receive.

• Like 1

Personally I think it will come down to the "haves" and the "have nots" more so than "black" vs "white". Unfortunately a lot of blacks will be in the "have nots" category so initially it may seem like it is a race war. In the county I live in just .6% are black but 19.8% of the residents, all races, are below poverty level. And those 19.8% are likely receiving some sort of entitlement. And when they get cut off they will be the ones trying to steal to survive.

Yeah, I agree. Somehow I don't think the black family that lives down the street from me would start killing whitey if a race war broke out, and I can bet my white neighbors aren't gonna be going down to the black folks' house to vice them trouble. It's all socioeconomic. The difference is that black "have nots" are generally centrally located into one area, whereas white "have nots" are spread out all over the place. I come from trailer park central, and I figure that if you took all those people and put them in the projects it would look just the same as a black ghetto, only with white folks slinging meth on each corner rather than black folks slinging rocks.
  • Like 3