Need a CASE of Pmags? $9.25 each.

Guest TankerHC

Irony: I noticed that the package, 35lbs of pure Magpul bliss, is in Chicago. Perhaps I have a misunderstanding, but I think Chicago has a "high capacity magazine" ban do they not? Theoretically, I suppose, it isn't illegal for the old UPS to travel though Chicago with lots of PMAG's, but it is just ironic.

If you or I were traveling through Chicago with 100 PMAG's, we'd be the ones assaulted and branded a national arms dealer.

That's pretty funny!

• Moderators

PMAG's come in tomorrow. So here is the plan. I will verify which boxes will be best to ship which amount of PMAG's. I will calculate totals and then send those totals and payment instructions (Paypal, PopMoney, Local, etc) in a PM to each person that has reserved some. Look for that email tomorrow evening. If you could initiate payment Saturday, I should be able to box them Saturday and deliver to the post office before they close Saturday. If not, I guess you have until Monday to make payment;)

• Like 1
  • Moderators

Took a bit longer to compose PM's. All should be sent now. If you have any questions, ask away. If you decide you don't want as many or any at all, just let me know. Right now there are 20 "unaccounted for", but some of those are mine and I haven't decided how many to keep just yet.

Took a bit longer to compose PM's. All should be sent now. If you have any questions, ask away. If you decide you don't want as many or any at all, just let me know. Right now there are 20 "unaccounted for", but some of those are mine and I haven't decided how many to keep just yet.

What time is it? :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Moderators

I'm going to be in Chattanooga the weekend of Nov 8th. If you still have any available by then, I'd like to buy 5. Thanks!

Yep. Someone knocked 5 off their reservation just for you. It's like a secret surprise! Sending you the PM I sent everyone else. Anyone else, give me until this evening to inventory what I've got, someone I know personally made claim to a few and I'd like to sort that out first.

• Moderators

I'd be up for some but Cleveland/Chat is a little far. Anyone swinging by that way could pick me some up if there's any still available? I'm usually in Cool Springs & Dickson.

I've all claimed for unless someone backs out (possible). I'll post here if someone does.

box came today! thanks!

Thanks for the update. Enjoy:)

• Moderators

No worries. I'm assuming there would not be enough interest for another round (though I can't tell if the case is still available at that price).

Well...they are still some in stock. We could do another round if there was enough interest. I would actually be up for it again (as I only got 5 for myself this time). OR...the ones with the window we could do for ~13 each/shipped.

Interest anyone?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I have some coming via another route currently but if no one else wants them, I'll take 5 if we can work out avoiding shipping.

Well, I never really get your way, but if you get my way I don't mind holding them for you. Also, I have 10 left. I suppose I couldn't turn you down but I'd much prefer to let all of them go at once. If you think you'll get down my way anytime soon, they're yours. I'd just expect payment now and then I would box them, write "tnguy" on them, and stick them aside until I get a PM from you. If you don't want to, that's fine. Work out with someone else on the forums that might make that trip often, I'll meetup with them and they can deliver them to you if you want. Just let me know.