Need a CASE of Pmags? $9.25 each.

Guest TankerHC

Guest TankerHC

New M version. Personally dont need this many.

Edit: These are the mags that are coming in. They are NOT new to market as stated in the advertisement, unless you consider new to market "We got some in". but they are Pmags nonetheless, and better and cheaper than the Tapco's (Or so Im told, I dont run mine over in a truck).

http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG571/PMAG

Edited by TankerHC

I'm glad to see Magpul cranking these things out.  Hopefully they can flood the market so much that when the next ban talk comes around we won't see people trying to gouge them with any success.  Also, if Magpul can do everything to flood the market with their product it'll make the ban pretty useless when it comes to their goal of making things cost prohibitive.

I don't see the benefit of doing a group buy on these, as you can get any amount shipped for only a couple dollars more from most sites.  All a group buy would do is put a burden on one guy to deal with shipping all these out for no gain, while people still have to incur the cost of shipping when reimbursing the original buyer.

Guest TankerHC

I don't see the benefit of doing a group buy on these, as you can get any amount shipped for only a couple dollars more from most sites.  All a group buy would do is put a burden on one guy to deal with shipping all these out for no gain, while people still have to incur the cost of shipping when reimbursing the original buyer.

These are next Gen (4) mags. Only seeing them for $13-$15. on Magpuls Website they claim its a vast improvement over their other mags. Midway they are selling for $17.05 + shipping, IMpact they are going for $12.99 plus shipping. Ill take the $15 savings on 5.

"The PMAG 30 M3 features a corrosion-resistant stainless steel spring, four-way anti-tilt follower, pop-off Impact/Dust Cover, and easy tool-less disassembly for cleaning and maintenance. Low-profile ribs and aggressive front and rear texture provide positive control of the magazine while helping ensure compatibility with common double and triple magazine pouches. The easy to disassemble standard flared floorplate provides drop protection and aids extraction from magazine pouches, but can be replaced by a PMAG Ranger Plate for improved handling, or the new M3 Slim-line floor plate to minimize bulk (not included). A paint pen dot matrix (click here for marking guide) has been added to the bottom panel of the magazine body for easy marking by the end user for magazine identification.

These are next Gen (4) mags. Only seeing them for $13-$15. on Magpuls Website they claim its a vast improvement over their other mags. Midway they are selling for $17.05 + shipping, IMpact they are going for $12.99 plus shipping. Ill take the $15 savings on 5.

Oh, I thought these were regular Pmags. I've seen windowless Pmags for $10-12 on various websites over the last couple months. Still, unless you're into the new gen Pmags I'd recommend folks just get the cheapo windowless mags. They work just fine. Improving on something that is already flawless won't make me spend more money, unless there is some serious cool factor involved.
  • Moderators

myg9aIB.jpg

Paid $9.39 cents each. I'll meet you "locally" (Cleveland, possibly Chattanooga. Will ship anywhere, legally speaking, assuming you pay for shipping. I think I should be able to fit 10 of them in a USPS priority flat rate box (medium) for $12.35. If you are paying me, might I suggest you look into PopMoney? It is "like Paypal" but charges a flat fee of $.95 regardless of transaction amount.

If all of my figuring is correct, might I quote $110 for shipping 10?

Might I quote $100 for meeting locally (not attempting to make money on this, but simply cover my costs of time and gas)?

This will allow me to keep a few for myself and allow everyone to take advantage of cheaper prices?

Does that sound fair?

If you want a few, post on here that you'll take (quantity) and it's first come, first serve.

• Moderators

All claims pending, looks like I have 53 left assuming no one backs out. If I'm shipping it to you, I will accept payment upon the PMAG's arriving in my possession and then I will ship as soon as I receive payment. We could save a lot of time with prepayment and you'd get them faster, but I really do not wish to deal with anything that may come up if for some reason I do not get the PMAG's (canceled order, stolen off my front porch, etc). So as soon as I receive them, I will send everyone a PM asking for payment.