Will we clean house?

Guest TankerHC

If people would unite in the primary then Joe Carr can pull off a victory against Lamar. This should be step number one for Tennesseans to take back our country and our liberties and freedoms. Beating Lamar can be done in the primary.

I could win the US Open at 65, too. Wanna bet on either? I've give ya some really fantastic odds.

- OS

There is a choice for everyone, same people will be reelected. Lamar Alexander will be reelected, same as Cochran, Reid and Pelosi. Tennesee voters do not live in a bubble. And the voting turnout record is average. If they didn't, Tn would have Constitutional Carry, but even after it getting shot down in 2011 still don't have it. The ONLY thing I have seen any different in politics in the last 14 years is the stance on welfare and the fact that there was a Republican supermajority elected, Republican not Conservative. When many states were threatened Federal 2A attacks they took action. Their politician's took action. In some states Republicans who jumped on the bandwagon too early apologized to their constituents. Concerning the current fiasco. I predict no apology will be forthcoming from any Tennessee Senator. Don't have to, they already know they will be reelected. And in every case I hope I am 1000% wrong. Doubt it. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

You just made history. Lamar has a challenger and you just predicted he will maintain his seat. Thanks! I'll tell Joe Carr he

needs to go back home. If you give up before anyone votes, you gave up. Lamar's challenger sits very well with blind poll

data showing a generic challenger can beat him, but, even with that, it sounds like progressive politics still wins.

I am scratching my head. :mad:

That is exactly the attitude that causes people to not vote. Thank you!

On a lighter note, the only way to tell whether or not Congress will change hands is how much money is raised by the

Democrats, this cycle. The senate is ripe for the picking. The House is safe, as far as I can tell. Only thing that should

change is leadership, and that is a procedural thing out of our control. I think Obama has run out of charisma with the

voter. He can't pull his party. He fails that test.

Guest ThePunisher

I could win the US Open at 65, too. Wanna bet on either? I've give ya some really fantastic odds.

- OS

Before too long with the way this country is heading, I doubt the affordability of playing golf would even allow you to win your local golf club championship. Probably gonna be lots of courses shutting down in the not too distant future. If Tom Watson couldn't win in his sixties, I know that you or I could not win any of the majors in our sixties much less our local championships. But I feel good when I win a scat and beat my cheating buddies. We had to pick out the real expensive hobbies- guns and golf. Fore!

All we can do is try... by giving up beforehand, defeat is all but certain. If somehow the negativity of conservative voters could be dispelled, I think there would be a lot of changes... yet...

• Like 1
Guest ThePunisher
Will We Clean House?

I suspect we will add more commies to Congress so that the country will go over the cliff quicker. Heck, even all the people who are feeling the pains of Obamacare financially and health wise, will still vote for these commies. I even believe there are some people who want to take a long vacation at Holiday Camp Fema just to see where their tax dollars are being spent. But for my part, I will support Joe Carr in the primary. Edited by ThePunisher