Red Jacket Firearms

willis68

Well we are in Baton Rouge visiting some family so I decide to check out Red Jacket, I must say that these are some of the friendliest people that I have ever ran into. They were in the middle of filming, so we stayed out in front of the shop and met Will's daughter Stephanie and got a picture with Joe who is a really cool guy, so here is my ugly mug with my daughter with Joe who graciously posed for a picture with us.

image_zpsf302d0ac.jpg

• Like 2
I dealt with them for years before the show and they were always extremely nice and helpful. The folks who say they are jerks are usually second hand tv watchers.
That being said the show changed things around there and it is hard for them to be the same family owned small business they used to be.
  • Like 1

I dealt with them for years before the show and they were always extremely nice and helpful. The folks who say they are jerks are usually second hand tv watchers.That being said the show changed things around there and it is hard for them to be the same family owned small business they used to be.

Kind of makes you wonder how long it takes for the same thing to happen to the Robertsons. Lord know in the last year or so the amount of Duck Dynasty crap has multiplied 10 fold.

All that ya see on the tube is "for TV", it would be boring if it was real life.

Will chimes in on the Saiga 12 forum from time to time as well as a few others.

The Duck crew will be fine.

Forgot to add, Nice pic, ya luck man.

Edited by RED333

All that ya see on the tube is "for TV", it would be boring if it was real life.

Will chimes in on the Saiga 12 forum from time to time as well as a few others.

The Duck crew will be fine.

Forgot to add, Nice pic, ya luck man.

Glad you 2 got your picture made with one of the stars of the show.......... Your right about Will for sure Red.He is under a lot of pressure with what they do and then to have camera's in their faces all the time, I don't blame Will for having an attitude ever so often. I love the program. I also agree with you on the Duck Dynasty group. Those guys are doing just fine. I was in Wally World today here in Gallatin and the whole sporting goods department was covered in their products and Isles full of  it. I think they had at least 5 big bins of pillows with all their pictures on them and lots of posters........... :up: :up:

Hrmm Stef was there when they were filming..........I thought her and Kris went to start their own gun business.

Yes she was there, not sure about their own business but I met her in the parking lot before she entered the store where they were filming

I won't lie, I enjoy the show, but I am smarter than  your average viewer and I understand the drama is for show.

Dang!  Ya mean it's faked?  I guess the only show left on TV that's for real is WWE rasslin'.  God help us if that ever goes phoney.

Rasslin' isn't fake it's scripted. I was watching Gobal back when 10' dishes could get just about anything and Das Wunderkid! was fighting this brand new guy for his tv debut. The new guy forgot to duck and the german boy about took his head off. He immediately dropped to his side and was screaming MEDIC!  This is the moment my bubble burst :(